Armoured Vehicles, Army Live Bullets Will Be Used To Surround Red-Shirts From 6pm

webfact

Re: Real Reds...

4588537547_ee3451e9b8.jpg

Looks like he has been highly decorated too ...

Attempting to kill the the PM Blue Cross

Blood throwing Silver Bronze Star

ASEAN Summit Good Conduct Medal

Raiding the EC HQ Distinguished Service Medal

Raiding parliament Meritorious Service Medal

Bus Burning Medal of Valor

Injured while attacking lawful authorities Purple Heart

Wow, aren't you the expert on amulets.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tallforeigners picture are well chosen propaganda pictures of peaceful red shirts, old people, monks and whats make me so sad, small children, who have no choice of their own to be in the red fort. This is the people the red leaders and Dear Leader wants to fight to the death, because of the selfish aim of the leaders. I say shame, shame, shame, one thousand times shame on you!!!!

Why not baa SHAME ON YOU ONE THOUSEND TIMES on the people who support a violent crackdown by a army ready do shot at protesters?

That the reds are terrorists is the propaganda here.

SHAME ON YOU!!!

If they are merely protesters, why are they armed? Why do they preach the violent overthrow of the government? Why do they require payments to display their "righteousness"?

I'd be more worried if I saw a Catholic priest near the children at Rajprasong than a Buddhist monk smoking a cigarette and listening to music.

I'd be worried seeing a catholic priest near little children ... they have not got the best rep either, but this guy, is probably a gangster who became a monk to escape arrest and has been drawn here by the violence .... lots of gangsters hide as monks after they have killed someone and the police is after them until things cool down

Edited by Herm

Today Thai country People will face their destiny...

Poor country People, exploited during years and centuries by the Elite, but also exploited by ambitious politicians from both sides.

They have no choice they are there for begging a little improvement for tomorrow, more for the future generations than for themselves. Generously, they put their life at stake facing History and Eternity: I wish than tomorrow will not be a bitter day.

My deepest respect

Seconded!

Maybe they get paid for the kids being there..

That would (in some simpletons minds) be a good reason to place their own kids in danger... :)

You see it every day with young children and even babies being carried by their mothers / fathers or siblings on motorbikes and neither one is wearing a helmet.

So at least this way the poor kid can earn his/her keep...

Maybe it will even pay for the family's new motorbike when/if they ever get back home!

Money #1...

Sad pathetic fools, all of them.

MrJ.

I got no links or proof of this but heard a few time (including on this forum) that they do get paid more for bringing the whole family.

Edited by jcbangkok

Calm down parrot and get a sense of humor.

Edited by jcbangkok

Did I hear someone cry 'wolf' ?

One thing for sure , all THAI are the same SAY I DO and DO Nothing , same in Business , same in Government , that way no one can be accountable !! Its the Thai Way

With your attitude I have to wonder about your mental compency living here in Thailand :)

Poor country People, exploited during years and centuries by the Elite, but also exploited by ambitious politicians from both sides.

They have no choice they are there for begging a little improvement for tomorrow, more for the future generations than for themselves. Generously, they put their life at stake facing History and Eternity: I wish than tomorrow will not be a bitter day.

My deepest respect

I used to think you were merely a propagandist Jerry. It's clear to see now that you are merely a consumer of propaganda. Looks like it was pretty easy sale in your case.

My deepest respect

I'm sure their sacrifice will be appreciated by the multi-billionaire kleptomaniac from the luxury of his villa several timezones away.

So if these women and children don't leave the protest area, do you still support the army using live bullets against them? :)

I'd like to see a safe zone created for the women and children.

There is a HUGE safe zone for them. It is actually the whole rest of Thailand. Just get out of there and they are in a safe zone. Simple really. Even a child can figure that out.

I'd be more worried if I saw a Catholic priest near the children at Rajprasong than a Buddhist monk smoking a cigarette and listening to music.

The priest isn't getting bribed. comparing fake monks to real priests though is irrelevant.

My deepest respect

Seconded!

BULLSHIT BULLSHIT they are there because they have been paid by Thaksin you reds can not win, you have shown your real colors - did the innocent women at the BTS platform deserve to die ?

Suggest if you feel so sorry for them why don't you go and join them now ? and spare us your drivel

anyone know how many red shirts left at protest site

Here you will see a photocollection showing the Rajprasong protest area. It is updated with many new photos nearly everyday. The latest update is from yesterday. Make your own estimate on how many people are there.

From what I have seen a few hours ago it's about similar today. At this time there are usually less people on the street and most are still sleeping in their tents and under the shadows of the bts tracks, condominiums, hotels and shopping malls. Usually after 5pm the people start to get up and you will see many more on the street.

If I have got time today I will shoot some more photos and upload them.

Have a good look at all those people! These are the people the army will point their guns at.

Ratchaprasong

I'm just here to show. Photos tell more than a thousand words. I'm not here to discuss politics and I will not answer any comment.

thanks for that. I should show your link to some human rights sites to let them know children and old people are being used as human shields. The Gov has asked them to leave, they are in great danger yet red leaders don't demand the young and elderly leave.

I'd be worried seeing a catholic priest near little children ... they have not got the best rep either, but this guy, is probably a gangster who became a monk to escape arrest and has been drawn here by the violence .... lots of gangsters hide as monks after they have killed someone and the police is after them until things cool down

Can not disagree but you have omitted the fact that most RT police are gangsters themselves, professionals at extortion ! bet many were red vests under their uniforms to.

What do the reds get the wooden phallus award for, being a d_ck?

So if these women and children don't leave the protest area, do you still support the army using live bullets against them? :D

Issan? :)

Blood throwing Bronze Star

Sadly, I am sure he believes all those charms are going to save him from being killed if he listens to the red leaders and takes on the military.

he has a bunch of wooden willys on his belt too!! (funny)

So if these women and children don't leave the protest area, do you still support the army using live bullets against them? :)

There is a HUGE safe zone for them. It is actually the whole rest of Thailand. Just get out of there and they are in a safe zone. Simple really. Even a child can figure that out.

you mean the same as: you can lead a buffalo to water, but you can't make it drink?

Thank you for the photos and for showing us the true faces of the "terrorists". :)

4601203331_4e022a8ae5.jpg

This tactic reminds me of the street beggars that use puppy dogs and young babies to illicit sympathy and support. It's sickening that a parent would willing put their child in this situation.

Yes, and some purposely maim their children to extract more sympathy and donations. I understand Thaksin pays a bonus for maimings.

If a bridge is found to be structurally unsound, authorities close it off, repeatedly warn people to not cross it, but people choose to ignore their advice and cross it anyway, and it collapses causing injury and death, who do you blame?

Hope the army actually gets rid of them this time.

I whole heartedly support your sentiment, but somehow, on past evidence I don't think so. This is a fantastic Country and the vast majority of people are lovely, however never let upsetting someone or loosing face get in the way otherwise the whole structure collapses. So, so sad, so much so that I am having very serious thoughts about pulling out of Thailand. I have already told "her indoors" (who is an educated Thai Lady) if there is no resolution by Christmas, I am off to seek pastures new, but if it happens, it will indeed be a sad day. I have tried to encourage myself to chill and just enjoy the wonderful ambiance of the beautiful Koh Samui, but just when I think I am getting there, something else kicks-off and I become incensed at the willful disobedience of the Police and the Army, which makes what would appear, a not unreasonable Government completely impotent and incapable of Governing. Sorry for off loading, but there we are! :)

Thank you for the photos and for showing us the true faces of the "terrorists". :)

4601203331_4e022a8ae5.jpg

This tactic reminds me of the street beggars that use puppy dogs and young babies to illicit sympathy and support. It's sickening that a parent would willing put their child in this situation.

Yes, and some purposely maim their children to extract more sympathy and donations. I understand Thaksin pays a bonus for maimings.

Either does this parent not know where they are or they are completely irresponsible parents.

Blood throwing Bronze Star

Sadly, I am sure he believes all those charms are going to save him from being killed if he listens to the red leaders and takes on the military.

What are those phallic ones for?

My deepest respect

like their daughters exploiting foreign men online and cheating you for your money everywhere you go. boo hoo

If a bridge is found to be structurally unsound, authorities close it off, repeatedly warn people to not cross it, but people choose to ignore their advice and cross it anyway, and it collapses causing injury and death, who do you blame?

If you are rational you would blame the person who ignored the advice, but if you are Thai then it must be any passing Farang's fault obviously !

My deepest respect

The poor have a choice. Voting for politicians that are going to help them.

The reason they are there and putting themselves (and their future generation) in harms way is only for THE ambitious politician that is currently out of the country.

The most likely scenario according to my mother is that the army will surround the area. And do nothing much but drink whisky and soda with the Reds, while permitting supplies to enter.

That is, if the Reds cooperate. Both sides can say they have succeeded in their aims and the saga carries on.

What next?

This sounds highly likely to me. Unless some of Sae Dang's 'Ronin' start throwing grenades, the 'siege' should be fairly uneventful.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the troops stayed out of sight entirely.