Armoured Vehicles, Army Live Bullets Will Be Used To Surround Red-Shirts From 6pm

webfact

its been frustrating sure but why does it sound like people want the army /government to hurry up and kill people? Isn't calling for the crackdown, getting the reds out etc calling for people's deaths (probably on both sides)?

The red shirt leader are saying to the pawns in the front row to die for their cause, so why does it sound like yjr red shirt leaders want the army /government to hurry up and kill their followers

Isn't calling for the pawns in the front line to resist calling for people's deaths (probably on both sides)?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why not do a Roman siege. Surround the area and cut off supplies. Maybe get some of the special sound equipment available on the market to disperse protesters and if this doesn't work just keep playing Wayne Newton in a loop.

:)

Regarding noise pollution: there are frequencies which can't be heard, but do the job well!

And then there are techniques used to disperse noise...

it's recorded and in realtime re-played - breaks down the sound waves,

nothing's heard!

Edited by Samuian

anyone know how many red shirts left at protest site

Here you will see a photocollection showing the Rajprasong protest area. It is updated with many new photos nearly everyday. The latest update is from yesterday. Make your own estimate on how many people are there.

From what I have seen a few hours ago it's about similar today. At this time there are usually less people on the street and most are still sleeping in their tents and under the shadows of the bts tracks, condominiums, hotels and shopping malls. Usually after 5pm the people start to get up and you will see many more on the street.

If I have got time today I will shoot some more photos and upload them.

Have a good look at all those people! These are the people the army will point their guns at.

Ratchaprasong

I'm just here to show. Photos tell more than a thousand words. I'm not here to discuss politics and I will not answer any comment.

Funny how that collection didn't include any of these guys...

post-22903-1273739277_thumb.jpg

From Bangkok Post: Live ammunition would be used - fired into the sky to scare away attackers, to protect the lives of security personnel, and to shoot armed assailants.

Sure is good thing that the bullets are not dangerous when fired into the sky and don't come back down at dangerously high volocity. Also all those high buildings in the area shouldn't be a problem with those bullets shot into the sky. The laws of physics don't seem to apply to Thai bullets. The government also seems to have its fair share of idiot leaders. Shoot straight down into the ground or roads, you idiots! Let the flak hit the reds.

A someone else has already brought up the possibility of bullets ricocheting off the road, maybe it would be best to have a desired target in the sights when pulling the trigger. Innocent bystanders should not be harmed, and those demonstrating should understand that what Thaksin is paying them is considered by him to be the equivalent of combat pay, or hazardous duty pay.

From Bangkok Post: Live ammunition would be used - fired into the sky to scare away attackers, to protect the lives of security personnel, and to shoot armed assailants.

Sure is good thing that the bullets are not dangerous when fired into the sky and don't come back down at dangerously high volocity. Also all those high buildings in the area shouldn't be a problem with those bullets shot into the sky. The laws of physics don't seem to apply to Thai bullets. The government also seems to have its fair share of idiot leaders. Shoot straight down into the ground or roads, you idiots! Let the flak hit the reds.

I got told that the falling down bullets are no problem at all, just hurt a little bit. That they are dangerous is just a rumor. I myself don't know.

when shooting on the floor they might bounce back?

In a civilized country with a rule of law, the government has the monopoly of force, or coercion (physical force) and cannot tolerate any private individual or group the put themselves outside the law. That is why the Government HAS to clean up this mess, if necessary with force. There have been enough warnings for the protesters to disperse, if they don't follow the orders of the government, they will have to be forced.

Well said.

Truly agree.

Here you will see a photocollection showing the Rajprasong protest area. It is updated with many new photos nearly everyday. The latest update is from yesterday. Make your own estimate on how many people are there.

From what I have seen a few hours ago it's about similar today. At this time there are usually less people on the street and most are still sleeping in their tents and under the shadows of the bts tracks, condominiums, hotels and shopping malls. Usually after 5pm the people start to get up and you will see many more on the street.

Have a good look at all those people! These are the people the army will point their guns at.

Ratchaprasong

I'm just here to show. Photos tell more than a thousand words. I'm not here to discuss politics and I will not answer any comment.

thanks for not discussing it then. If they had any common sense whatsoever, then get the hel_ outta harms way for God's sake!

Hope the army guy and girl singing duo (in full-on army combat gear) are still playing at Sukhumvit Soi 19 tonight, like they were last night. They were ace!

> the singing military at Asoke BTS station is the best thing to come out of the whole saga!! they are so cool!!! they need to be on X-Factor!!

its been frustrating sure but why does it sound like people want the army /government to hurry up and kill people? Isn't calling for the crackdown, getting the reds out etc calling for people's deaths (probably on both sides)?

Is that supposed to be some kind of guilt trip?

What is this government, what is ANY government supposed to do when confronted with a violent revolutionary insurgency (who are armed with lethal weapons) willing to "fight to the death"? They can surrender sure, they can cave in to all their insane demands which do NOT reflect the majority wishes of the Thai people, they can allow them to hold to country hostage forever, or they can attempt to disperse the illegal occupation. Any other country in the world would have done the latter long ago.

Sound like the story in the history books when the world was fighting the Japaneese invadeing army

The Thai army wanted to be friends

There will be no fireworks tonight....Abhsit would not want anymore people dead...

I think the best way is just to try to ignore the red shirts as if they were air. Then when they notice that media and public is no longer interested in them they will go home by themselves. If a few hardcore people remain then those can be more easily cleared by the police.

Hope the army guy and girl singing duo (in full-on army combat gear) are still playing at Sukhumvit Soi 19 tonight, like they were last night. They were ace!

> the singing military at Asoke BTS station is the best thing to come out of the whole saga!! they are so cool!!! they need to be on X-Factor!!

perhaps a new bar in soi cowboy will open inspired by these people...

"Metal Fatigue" a hard rock kind of place?

Did I hear someone cry 'wolf' ?

One thing for sure , all THAI are the same SAY I DO and DO Nothing , same in Business , same in Government , that way no one can be accountable !! Its the Thai Way

AMEN. And honesty?????? Truth????? LOL Accountability/ taking responsibility??? LOl ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good one.

Ratchaprasong

thanks for not discussing it then. If they had any common sense whatsoever, then get the hel_ outta harms way for God's sake!

absolutely! i am sure that the military (if they ever come) will give all people a warning to leave. and hopefully the sensible ones will leave and protect their (and their families) lives.

Ratchaprasong

Thank you for the photos and for showing us the true faces of the "terrorists". :)

4601817318_7063471280.jpg

4601203331_4e022a8ae5.jpg

4601200925_b27b028983.jpg

4601195609_d38e4f1d1a.jpg

4601149165_9c5695fbcf.jpg

4594053707_f592e6117c.jpg

Ratchaprasong

Thank you for the photos and for showing us the true faces of the "terrorists". :)

4601817318_7063471280.jpg

4601203331_4e022a8ae5.jpg

4601200925_b27b028983.jpg

4601195609_d38e4f1d1a.jpg

4601149165_9c5695fbcf.jpg

4594053707_f592e6117c.jpg

And after all this is over the parents of the children there should all be charged with Child Endagerment.

Ratchaprasong

Shame on the parent(s) that bring their kids to such rallies.

The Reds, like all other major groupings, must perceive the next election as free and fair.

The reds, like all other major groupings, must accept that the law is supreme in a democracy, and all elected representatives are subservient to it.

No matter how many spoils they offer you, you can not elect criminals who break the law to government. That is a responsibility of having the right to vote. And if you refuse to be responsible, you have to accept the consequences that come from it.

The reds need to learn this before democracy has any chance of success in Thailand.

Amnesty for these criminals is unacceptable. If that means the reds aren't ready for democracy, then we simply have to find an alternative form of government that can lead the country to peace and stability.

When the reds mature, we can talk about democracy again.

Children have 'NO' place at any form of protest or demonstration. One certainly would not have people with diminished 'mental' capacity (ie: mentally handicapped people) at these types of deomonstrations either, some might argue here we have them running it. :)

Ratchaprasong

Couldn't find any of the red guards to photograph? No pictures of the barricades? Only want to show children and old people to get sympathy? Well those old folks and those with kids are free to leave the area no one but the red thugs are stopping them. Putting your children in this situation with a crackdown looming is child abuse. In the west we have laws to protect children from parents like those.

I got told that the falling down bullets are no problem at all, just hurt a little bit. That they are dangerous is just a rumor. I myself don't know.

when shooting on the floor they might bounce back?

Logic states that a bullet shot straight up in the air would come back down slower than it went up. That is, for example, a bullet shot straight up at 5 m/s, would come back down and hit the ground at 4 m/s.

A bullet shot at an angle (ie above the protesters heads) would travel a longer distance before hitting something (unless it hit a high building ofcourse!), therefore it would be travelling slower.

In either case, this doesn't mean that they wouldn't cause death or injury.

No you didn't! The word is an old Anglo-Saxon word, it goes back over a thousand years...and Amerlicans using the word "mate" is an abomination! So there! :)

So sorry to have offended you, squire, or shall I say DUDE?

post-37101-1273738476_thumb.jpg

To me...call me mate. Mate :D

Ratchaprasong

Couldn't find any of the red guards to photograph? No pictures of the barricades? Only want to show children and old people to get sympathy? Well those old folks and those with kids are free to leave the area no one but the red thugs are stopping them. Putting your children in this situation with a crackdown looming is child abuse. In the west we have laws to protect children from parents like those.

don't expect too much, these are the same folks that found it ok to drain blood from their kids in some black magic ritual.