Armoured Vehicles, Army Live Bullets Will Be Used To Surround Red-Shirts From 6pm

webfact

We can speculate on a lot of things:

1- The snipers are circulating freely everywhere amidst Army, amidst Red Shirts. Sae Deng has been shot by an army sniper infiltrated in the Red fortress? So, the 10th April which snipers were shooting?

2- Sae Deng has gotten information and maybe nobody want he talks?

3- How the interview and the location of the interview has been unveiled/ Mobile phone interception? Trap organised by a Mastermind? In such a case what is the role of the Journalist? trapped or playing a game?

4- Sae Deng is now an Hero for the Red Shirts. How this is going to be utilised? Is is a cooling or a warming element?

A lot of questions tonight

Yes correct but none of them should be answered by a farang...This thread is hysterical.

Im sure not one red shirt or army personal are even thinking about farangs tonight :)

Stick to your own politics you are only a farang after all.

Maybe if you let farang make a few decisions for you

the country would be in a better state than it is now

Doesn't seem like Thais are doing a very good on either

side of this dispute

I am a white guy i just find it hillarious that farang think they know best..Especially thaivisa inspector clueso's.

You cant vote so why get involved?

Are you drunk mate, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Maybe its time to leave that Khao San internet cafe and go chill with your mates at the neares 711 while taking turns buying the next round of Leo beer.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1- The snipers are circulating freely everywhere amidst Army, amidst Red Shirts. Sae Deng has been shot by an army sniper infiltrated in the Red fortress? So, the 10th April which snipers were shooting?

3- How the interview and the location of the interview has been unveiled/ Mobile phone interception? Trap organised by a Mastermind? In such a case what is the role of the Journalist? trapped or playing a game?

4- Sae Deng is now an Hero for the Red Shirts. How this is going to be utilised? Is is a cooling or a warming element?

Yes correct but none of them should be answered by a farang...This thread is hysterical.

Im sure not one red shirt or army personal are even thinking about farangs tonight :)

side of this dispute

I am a white guy i just find it hillarious that farang think they know best..Especially thaivisa inspector clueso's.

You can't control the people on ThaiVisa .. So, why get involved?

My father is in a coma : Lt Gen Katthiya's daughter

Katthiya, the daughter of Lt Gen Khattiya Sawasdipol, said her father is critically injured and is in a coma.

"If he does not pull through, I will decide later what should be done next," she said.

The Nation

:)

Can I suggest cremation

Anyone know about this girl/women? Is this supposed to be a threat? It doesn't make any sense in terms of what she will do next. If he dies, there really is not much she needs to decide in terms of what to do unless she is talking about non-death rituals.

She means "doesn't pull through" as in if he remains in a coma... in a vegetative state.

He can be kept alive on a respirator indefinitely, but if he is in a vegetative state, a decision will need to be made as to whether to keep him on a respirator or not.

Often it depends on an EEG which measures brain activity. If it's not registering or is minimal, a decision to stop the life-sustaining equipment is often made and then the respirator is turned off and the patient dies.

Edited by indemnity

Reports Hint Core Red Elements Resigning after Seh Daeng Was Shot

UPDATE : 13 May 2010

Reports have surfaced that several key leaders of the red-shirt movement have resigned after Major General Katthiya Sawasdiphol, or Seh Daeng, was shot by a sniper this evening.

They include Veera Musikapong, Wisa Kanthap and Paijit Aksornnarong.

Meanwhile, several key members, such as Weng Tojirakarn, Jaran Dittapichai and Korkaew Pikulthong are considering leaving the movement.

TAN Network

Chicken sh^# bast*^#. Walking out just when they are needed most. How are those women and children who have sat in the sun and rain for 6 weeks supposed to be motivated to fight on if the leaders cave in like this? "fight to the death" my a$$.

Wow, why should you be surprised ? Have you been around Thailand the last 2 months ?

It's just the move that make the most sense, they been using the buffalos and manipulating them....

Why would they continue, now that they see they wont make anymore money from all of this, time to go!

Some are not. Some are BOTH.

But you will always be a short-minded brainwashed xenophobe, as far as I heard thai's common pattern "You're only farang, than sut up".

May I remind you that MOST of visitors here have much, MUCH better educational level as many visitors to Rajprasong? So you better listen. If you able to.

Anyone seen something or someone arrogant around???

Look at what the visitors do with "all that knowledge", what an extremely stupid thing to post.

side of this dispute

Because like a lot of Farangs, I live in this Country, I have a Thai wife and 2 adopted Thai kids. Funny how my questions are disturbing, must not be far from truth.... the interview was "organised" or "under control".

Edited by Jerrytheyoung

side of this dispute

And why are you posting on TV then, moron?

tulsathit

Panitan: Govt had nothing to do with Seh Daeng attack. 4 minutes ago via TweetDeck

In a few hours we will have the official reports from the hospital doctors, confirming that Seh Daeng shot himself. By tomorrow we'll even have a Photoshopped picture of him pointing the gun at his head.

Someone here can. So, what's next?

What will be changed in this country if I vote for THIS portrait on the banner, but not THAT one. You tell me now.

Are you SERIOUSLY believe in the "democracy" in the land of Kings, Shaiks and Emperors (anywhere in Asia I meant)?

You, the big white boy, please tell me NOW where else in Asia (ahh, Ok...make it simpler for you...where in the world!!) can I see a TRUE, CLEAR and GENUINE Democracy at its best)?

Im listening to you, bro. Tell me the existing sample.

Edited by alex_aka_P

tulsathit

Panitan: Govt had nothing to do with Seh Daeng attack. 4 minutes ago via TweetDeck

In a few hours we will have the official reports from the hospital doctors, confirming that Seh Daeng shot himself. By tomorrow we'll even have a Photoshopped picture of him pointing the gun at his head.

not so sure about that one, for a few red leaders and most of the red followers, he became a liability about 2 weeks ago. Neither side will say they had anything to do with it but I dont see either side losing much sleep over it.

Back to the is topic, any more happens out and about on the ground?

tulsathit

Well he, in effect, did didn't he. Confronting both sides, displaying, if not seen using, arms, a loose cannon quite expertly it seems murdered by someone.

Reports have surfaced that several key leaders of the red-shirt movement have resigned after Major General Katthiya Sawasdiphol, or Seh Daeng, was shot by a sniper this evening.

Meanwhile, several key members, such as Weng Tojirakarn, Jaran Dittapichai and Korkaew Pikulthong are considering leaving the movement.

TAN Network

Chicken sh^# bast*^#. Walking out just when they are needed most. How are those women and children who have sat in the sun and rain for 6 weeks supposed to be motivated to fight on if the leaders cave in like this? "fight to the death" my a$$.

The seemingly inevitable partial retraction.

Not unexpected from the indecisive "Chicken sh^# bast*^#"

Red-shirt Leader Denies Leaders Leaving Movement

Red-shirt leader Weng Tojirakarn denied reports another core leader, Veera Musikapong, and a few other key figures are leaving the movement.

He said Veera cannot make it to the rally site because he is sick.

TAN Network

She means "doesn't pull through" as in if he remains in a coma... in a vegetative state.

He can be kept alive on a respirator indefinitely, but if he is in a vegetative state, a decision will need to be made as to whether to keep him on a respirator or not.

Often it depends on an EEG which measures brain activity. If it's not registering or is minimal, a decision to stop the life-sustaining equipment is often made and then the respirator is turned off and the patient dies.

Thanks, I assumed she meant doesn't pull through as in dies. Didn't realize it was now factual about the coma with all the rumors flying. Didn't know if she was another radical or what. My thoughts go out to her and hope she is simply a daughter and not also a violent extremest.

TAN Network

Red-shirt leader Weng Tojirakarn denied reports another core leader, Veera Musikapong, and a few other key figures are leaving the movement.

TAN Network

yeah sure, I think Veera needs immediate medical attention in Dubai

TAN Network

Chicken sh^# bast*^#. Walking out just when they are needed most. How are those women and children who have sat in the sun and rain for 6 weeks supposed to be motivated to fight on if the leaders cave in like this? "fight to the death" my a$.

TAN Network

What? No shopping at Paragon tomorrow?

TAN Network

Wow, why should you be surprised ? Have you been around Thailand the last 2 months ?

It's just the move that make the most sense, they been using the buffalos and manipulating them....

Why would they continue, now that they see they wont make anymore money from all of this, time to go!

sorry, forgot the "sarcasm" button..... :) Note to red shirts- next time you want to start a revolution, get some leaders with some b@ll$, not these momma's boys who quit and run off to England when things get a bit sticky.

Pongphon: How many men are under your command?

Seh Daeng: There is none. It's just me. I have never seen anyone carrying weapons here.

What does the guy in striped shirt have in his pants pocket? This is not a sarcasm or anything. I just can't work it out from this photo...

iPad?

4 seriously injured at Lumpini clash late Thursday

Protesters clashed with troops at Gate 2 of the Lumpini Park at 11 pm Thursday night, causing at least four of them to be seriously injured.

One of them was shot at their eye in front of the Ua-Chuliang Building.

All the injured protesters were rushed to Chulalongkorn Hospital.

The Nation

Emergency Center Confirms Man from Silom Skirmish Not Dead

The Erawan Emergency Center said 25-year-old Chartchai Chalao, earlier reported to have died from a skirmish close to Lumpini Park, is not dead.

He was shot in the eye and is now receiving treatment but is in critical condition.

TAN Network

So predictable.. The same people who were always going on about extra-judicial killings are now applauding cold blooded murder! :D

What a nice forum.

:)

So predictable from a red apologist.

It's not murder if it's war. Seh Daeng was waging war, in fact the instigator of it on April 10. As the man said himself, "There are no rules."