Can I Still Travel To Thailand If My Thai Passport Is About To Expire In 2 Months?

I was planning to visit my grandparent and for work experience in Thailand during my college summer holiday in late June. I have British and Thai Passports. But my British passport is about to expire in 5 months, therefore I can't travel to Thailand with it. Then I discovered that my Thai passport will expire at the end of July.

I know that I definitely can not travel to Thailand with my British passport but can I still travel to Thailand if my Thai passport is about to expire in 2 months time.

You'll be able to enter. Just make sure you have a valid Thai ID card so you'll be able to renew the passport while in Thailand. Otherwise, apply for a new Thai passport in London before you depart. It will take about 4 weeks to do in London, 3 days in thailand.

My wife has just returned to Thailand and renewed her passport - it only had 2 months left. When you get back to the UK it would be wise to use your UK passport for entry so you will have to renew that as well. The airlines insist on 6 months remaining on your passport but this will not apply to a Thai national travelling to Thailand.