Clashes Continue, Turning Central Bangkok In Virtual Warzone

webfact

NO COMMENT NEEDED

does anyone know if this poor soldier lived or died? How sad.

That was one of the most pitiful things I have ever seen on TV from any army in the world.

This country is getting more split minute by minute.

Any news about this soldier? This video just blew my mind..bunch of cheeky c*nts, the soldier surrenderred FCOL....

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Bon Kai community, which was a major clash site between troops and protesters, remained very tense very late Friday night.

Fresh protesters turned up to confront troops, trying the break the military siege of the area.

At about 11 pm, some M79 grenades were fired at troops at the security checkpoint there.

The Nation

Where did these fresh terrorists come from?

CRES adjusts tactics, cancelling all advance announcements

The Centre for Resolution of Emergency Situation said it will cancel all advance announcements ahead of its operations.

The CRES also expects that there are some 500 armed red-shirt guards, battling troops.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2010-05-15

Does this really mean something happened to Suthep?

We don't know. And I doubt we'll know anything before tomorrow. But it's strange not to see Abhisit or Suthep on TV, especially after so much happening today.

The Centre for Resolution of Emergency Situation said it will cancel all advance announcements ahead of its operations.

The CRES also expects that there are some 500 armed red-shirt guards, battling troops.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2010-05-15

We don't know. And I doubt we'll know anything before tomorrow. But it's strange not to see Abhisit or Suthep on TV, especially after so much happening today.

You should call yourself blindparrot mate. Remember April, PM went into seclusion for 4 days. :)

The Bon Kai community, which was a major clash site between troops and protesters, remained very tense very late Friday night.

Fresh protesters turned up to confront troops, trying the break the military siege of the area.

At about 11 pm, some M79 grenades were fired at troops at the security checkpoint there.

The Nation

Brought in with an invisible stealth vehicle:

edan3-thumb-400x202-24293.jpg

I really dont understand how you guys can make jokes about someone getting shot, especially a non combatant?

Nobody is laughing at the journalist being shot but how far fetched the official explanation is going to be.

It is all over CNN, we all know how much Abhisit loves his CNN

The Nation

and who checked the freshness ????

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2010-05-15

Suthep was on all channels at approximately 21.30pm

I am 100% against the reds but maybe we shouldn't through the baby out with the bath water. Maybe dissolving parliament is the best option, after all, can this government ever recover anyway?

I know my statement is a bit of a contradiction, but still.

And what good would dissolving the parliament do? Aside from "proving" to the reds that they did/are doing the right thing? And don't expect that to put a lid back onto the pandora's box -- there would be countless "yes, but..." reasons for not wanting to end this deadly madness. Who would take over government? Of all Thai politicians I've seen, Abhasit is (IMHO) still the most straight-forward of 'em all.

Am utterly appalled at the reds. They had such sympathy a month and a half ago, now they are just a bunch of criminals working for their master Thaksin to the detriment of the entire nation. Disgusting.

OK. However, I can't understand any civilized person having any sympathy for them at all after Pattaya Asean and Black Songkran.

The only ones that have sympathy for them are the reds themselves - like their fan club here - time for negotiation is over and I hope the government realizes that the only way to win this is to go full out and destroy them once and for all

Clearly a charter member of the Marie Antoinette Fan Club! Apres Nous, la deluge! My friend, what goes around comes around - anywhere in the world,,,This is a very sad time for Thailand

Any news about this soldier? This video just blew my mind..bunch of cheeky c*nts, the soldier surrenderred FCOL....

The soldiers surrendered - it was like a war crime.

This is different than a sitting government taking out a leader of violent movement, publicly advocating treason.

Was there a giant hole in his head? Because we have it on good authority via a chain of aunts, uncles, co-workers, girlfriends and som tam vendors that he was shot in the head. How lucky that he recovered!

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2010-05-15

I always found these CRES forward announcements baffling - It's almost like showing cards in your hand while playing poker.

Was there a giant hole in his head? Because we have it on good authority via a chain of aunts, uncles, co-workers, girlfriends and som tam vendors that he was shot in the head. How lucky that he recovered!

LOL!!!

now now...i only deal in truths...i saw him with my own ears. :)

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2010-05-15

I always found these CRES forward announcements baffling - It's almost like showing cards in your hand while playing poker.

Isn't it to spare innocent Bangkokians some real suffering?

EDIT to add: But yeah... I agere!

Edited by ding

The Nation

Brought in with an invisible stealth vehicle:

edan3-thumb-400x202-24293.jpg

Good Business- Suggest US Army purchases 1,000 immediately : can be useful on some battlefield. :D:D:D:):D:D

Just reported On SKY News 10 Dead 120 injured

I saw a giant hole. But it wasn't on his head. He looked tired, though. Like he's been through a lot.

Just reported On SKY News 10 Dead 120 injured

Any of them Suthep? We need independent confirmation of what Uncle Somchai heard about him while playing dice down at the rice mill with the police chief.

EDIT: Thailand's Number One News Source

Edited by on-on

Last election, reds got the most votes but NOT EVEN CLOSE to a majority. Next ... Red apologists, please use facts if you have them rather than lies.

PPP got 233 MP seats in a parliament with 480 seats in total.

How far they have been from a majority? And when it starts to be close to a majority? Can you explain Falang USA?

My Windows calculator tells me they were 8 MP seats short of a majority! Count in Newin's seats, who cheated his supporters by siding with Thaksin before the election and then jumping ship to the Democrats ...and you've got a majority. Maybe that's why the Democrats are so reluctant to hold elections?

This was the result just after the 2007 election and the 233 include Newins team.

Anyway it is NOT EVEN CLOSE to a majority according to Falang 'go home' USA jingthing.

Question: How many MP's vote for Abhisit to become the PM?

Answer: 235 MP's vote for Abhisit to become the PM. :)

In order not to read banned posters coming back as new poster names I now "ignore" (by using the ignore function) all new registered posters from May 10th onwards. ...

It also avoids you being updated with some facts occasionally too.

He will not hear you if he put all 'returnies' on his ignore list.