Living Ratchadamri, Running Out Of Food...

canardo

Hey,

guess I was not not really good enough prepared for a locked up civil war situation, running out of food already slightly...

I am living Ratchadamri, the VILLA and 7eleven is closed, where can I buy food, ready to go by bike somewhere during daylight...

And, what is the safest way out? Royal Sport Club short cut to Henri Durant still open? Or better cross Langsuan - Tonson - Wittayu - Ruamrudi???

Any advise appreciated...

Edited by canardo

My suggestion is to head to Henry Dunant, then cross to Surawong and reach the Foodland Market in Patpong 2: it's the safest way, only movement of troops with quite a reasonable space between soldiers and reds.

Foodland has a generous selection of Western food as well, so it can provide you much better than any 7/11!

i would simply pack your bags and take a short break to pattaya or something, would be much simpler then trying to store up on food. but fyi foodland patpong is opened 24/7 as usual.

Yes, get out before you are caught in crossfire or get outed by a red witchsmeller and executed for not being one of their supporters.

Haven't heard of any major trouble on Henry Dunant road so maybe that's the way?