State Of Emergency In Pattaya ?

neilf

i see that chonburi is now one of the provinces in which a state of emergency has been declared

pattaya is a special admin district but is still in chonburi province

so that means us------------is it the same as martial law in the south and apart from carrying passports at all times--------those small copies dont count--------can we expect any new rules / changes or will pattaya carry on with the eternal bar girl--------v---------farang wallet struggle

Yeah its all doom and Gloom in Pattaya, I reckon you should get out of here as soon as possible Neil. Before we know it there will be shoot outs in walking street.No more Bar Girls for you I'm Afraid :)
Shoot outs in walking street!!! so nothing new then.

Yeah its all doom and Gloom in Pattaya, I reckon you should get out of here as soon as possible Neil. Before we know it there will be shoot outs in walking street.No more Bar Girls for you I'm Afraid :)

i assume you mean the ping pong shows-------do they still do them--------when you say shoot outs in walking st.

the bar girls hunt in packs now in jontiem. i counted 3 farangs in 4 large girlie bars last night at about 10 pm-----------lovejoys was busy of course and at 40 a drink why not.

pattaya is finished believe me

Right on!!! It's boom town in Pattaya, bars are busy, hotels full influenced by the migration from Bangkok, the party time goes on in Pattaya. Let Bangkok burn.

dont you mean boom boom town

It is mainly about giving the government more authority to stop red shirts in the province from moving to Bangkok to reinforce the active insurgents. It may also impact the red shirt media here, such as the radio station and roaming red shirt screaming trucks which go around town trying to recruit more red activists.

I am due to return to Jomtien on the 19th of MAY.

Should I procure an armoured taxi and bullet proof vest before venturing down highway 7?

Have all the bomb craters been fixed on Thrappraya road?

Will I be hit by a home made firework? OR ON THE OTHER HAND !!!

Do they still do English Breakfasts?

Will I be able to find an Internet Cafe? Laundry? Motorbike hire firm? Massage parlour? Beer Bar? Guest House? Hair Salon, Fish Spa? 7/11? Family Mart....or am I doomed Captain Mainwaring ??? Have they all closed up shop and gone ?

I noticed some of the injured and dead in BKK are journalists. Som Nom Nha...play with fire and you get burned.

I am afraid to say it takes a complete fool to atack a man armed with a rifle. No matter what the cause.

I have no sympathy for any side in this red / yellow / white or brown...I JUST WANT TO SEE IT BACK TO THE GOOD OL' DAYS....!!!

70 baht to the pound, bars full of punters, beaches crowded with happy smiling folks and pots of money being sent back to mama and papa to take care back home in Isaan.....was that really only 3 years ago ?

70 baht to the pound, bars full of punters, beaches crowded with happy smiling folks and pots of money being sent back to mama and papa to take care back home in Isaan.....was that really only 3 years ago ?

You want to see all that again? in your dreams!

+

I am due to return to Jomtien on the 19th of MAY.

Should I procure an armoured taxi and bullet proof vest before venturing down highway 7?

Have all the bomb craters been fixed on Thrappraya road?

Will I be hit by a home made firework? OR ON THE OTHER HAND !!!

Do they still do English Breakfasts?

Will I be able to find an Internet Cafe? Laundry? Motorbike hire firm? Massage parlour? Beer Bar? Guest House? Hair Salon, Fish Spa? 7/11? Family Mart....or am I doomed Captain Mainwaring ??? Have they all closed up shop and gone ?

dont panic dont panic ---------they dont like it _p em miss nugent-----ha got you there

I noticed some of the injured and dead in BKK are journalists. Som Nom Nha...play with fire and you get burned.

I am afraid to say it takes a complete fool to atack a man armed with a rifle. No matter what the cause.

I have no sympathy for any side in this red / yellow / white or brown...I JUST WANT TO SEE IT BACK TO THE GOOD OL' DAYS....!!!