More Bloodshed In Bangkok As Red Siege Continues

webfact

Might I suggest some people to stop the words war. Just because some people support the innocent women and children protesting for what they believe is right, doesn't mean that they also support the mafia groups running around creating violence.

The women and children support the mafia groups running around creating violence, so in supporting one you are in effect supporting the other.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reds Attempt to Blow up Gas Tanker

Red-shirt protesters have driven and parked a gas tanker in front of the PTT petrol station in Ngarm Duplee.

They've also fired several M79 into the petrol station in an attempt to start a wide-scale explosion.

tanlogo.jpg

-- Tan Network 2010-05-17

These are peaceful protestors wanting the UN to come in to negotiate a ceasefire. :D

I don't think the peaceful protesters did that. The mafia groups running around trying to create chaos, yes.

Clearly mafia groups under directions from the elites. :)

Well that have about half an hour to get out of there... Yawn

Get out the candles to light in memory of the innocent women and children about to die. :)

cut the BS - anyone dies he or she has only to blame themselves and if any children die, the parents are to blame - walk out and live stay and face the chance of being shot simple as that so get the fuc_k out and go home - how much more is the government to do to help them ?

Candles to light in memory?

Why don't their dear leaders, the people they elected give them assistance? I forgot, they all fled as the cowards they really are and abandoned their people. Good work Phue Thai, you care about those who elected you.

Pheu Thai Party MPs rushed out of the party at 3 pm and closed the party head officer, leaving red-shirt people outside.

The MPs and officials at the party head office, which is located near Montien Hotel on Suriwonge Road, left the head office when a plane distributed copies of an order of the Centre for Resolution of Emergency Situation, urging the people to leave the protest zone.

Earlier, the party allowed red-shirt people to gather at the party if they could not join the protest at Rajprasong.

The MPs included party spokesman Prompong Nopprit and Bangkok MP Wicharn Minchainan.

The abrupt closure of the party's door caused the red-shirt people there to become dissatisfied. They complained that the MPs left women and children without caring about their safety.

The Nation

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/home/Pheu-...e-30129566.html

democracy and freedom are the reds goal, but if that is ever achieved why are they told they must vote Phua Thai

isn't that a contradiction in terms.........?

and are the likely to that now when they were abandoned in their hour of need by these cowards?

Red-shirt protesters have driven and parked a gas tanker in front of the PTT petrol station in Ngarm Duplee.

They've also fired several M79 into the petrol station in an attempt to start a wide-scale explosion.

tanlogo.jpg

These are peaceful protestors wanting the UN to come in to negotiate a ceasefire. :)

I don't think the peaceful protesters did that. The mafia groups running around trying to create chaos, yes.

Well you don't think that the reds have anything to do with ? Can you provide evidence of the mafia groups not associated to the reds that are doing this ? or are you just blowing hot air ?

Now the Thai armed forces employees over 300,000 all of whom are being paid and most of whom are professionally trained. So to me the question is why this is not under control.

good question. maybe some answers:

1) dont look only at the reds in RatchaP. Look at the uprisings going on in poor neighborhoods all over the city.

we're talking tens of thousands of people who are either directly fighting, camping out in RatchaP, or are playing supporting roles in the uprising neighborhoods.

for example, i saw local in bon kai serving as lookouts for snipers, bringing food and other supplies to local fighters, carrying supplies to Red Central, and some were sleeping for in preparation for fighting the night shift. others were looting and handing supplies over to fighters. and that's what i saw. im sure lots of other things going on.

2) then there new Reds coming in from outside BKK who cannot enter ratchaP but are making life difficult in many other parts of BKK.

3) then there is the army having to keep plenty of reserves because they dont know where the next strike will be, or if one of their units may get cut off.

4) the army is fractured. maybe not all units are reliable and commanders are worried to deploy them? maybe some army units need to be kept on reserve as well in case of trouble with the police.

There really is only one answer that doesn't need more explaining unless you are a paranoid nut job who is against law and order and that simply is that they are trying to do this with the least loss of life and property .... including their own. You can get more into specifics but that is the bottom line.

Peaceful protesters do not steal billions of dollars worth or private and public property.

If you count what all the governments (red and yellow) stole in corruption and tea money since thailand exists, yes they can

Peaceful protesters do not steal billions of dollars worth or private and public property.

Like the yellow shirts? After they left government house, there wasn't a single valuable item left in there. Computers, furniture, cars, everything gone.

tanlogo.jpg

These are peaceful protestors wanting the UN to come in to negotiate a ceasefire. :)

I don't think the peaceful ones did that either. Those mafia groups? they are the product of the thaksin "no surrender" doctrine. and they seem to be in control of whats left of the red movement at the moment. they are the reds. good luck.

tanlogo.jpg

These are peaceful protestors wanting the UN to come in to negotiate a ceasefire. :D

Well you don't think that the reds have anything to do with ? Can you provide evidence of the mafia groups not associated to the reds that are doing this ? or are you just blowing hot air ?

Oh, sorry. Forgot there is no mafia in Bangkok. Just hot air, forget about it. :)

If you count what all the governments (red and yellow) stole in corruption and tea money since thailand exists, yes they can

Yes and I guess that your response is the reason you're newbie?

Showing a couple reds in police custody on TV with numerous weapons (too many to count) along with all sorts of stolen stuff from local shops. One of the guys says he didn't have a job and why he is here .... if any doubt they are reds, they showed both their ID badges.

Simple enough to answer... they don't want to kill a lot of people. Now u may point at the current figure and say, that's a lot... truth it could be hundreds... it may well be that thanks to the Red leadership. The Govt isn't going to back down on this.

Ok but I just dont see that as an acceptable answer. 4 days ago they closed off the encampment. So how did they get out? What were Red protesters doing for 5 hours in Sathorn Soi 1 last night? There is a post saying that the RPG's were fired at the Dusithani by Reds because they were the only people there. Why was that?

And really it doesnt look to me like there is a huge focus on saving lives by the military. It should have been contained. And at least to the extent that lives were lost, they should have achieved their objectives.

There really is only one answer that doesn't need more explaining - unless you are a paranoid nut job who is against law and order - and that simply is that they are trying to do this with the least loss of life and property .... including their own.

thumbsup.gif

tanlogo.jpg

But their chief paymaster does says UN isn't his father AND now he is requesting the UN to intervene on this whole mesh he has creates.

Din Daeng: Petrol truck bomb next to PPT petrol station....Reds firing rockets at it. Channel 3 ... live u can get it in English!

Why is PPT bringing petrol trucks into the city?

Che, it's you, would recognize you anywhere.

I was simply asking why PPT is bringing petrol trucks into the city

Probably since we have not yet invented a technology that moves petrol from one location to another without moving.

Or tell us how gas stations are refilled for instance...

And really it doesnt look to me like there is a huge focus on saving lives by the military. It should have been contained. And at least to the extent that lives were lost, they should have achieved their objectives.

The problem is that the military doesn't know what they're doing. It's like sticking a stick into a beehive and then cursing that all the bees are swarming out and stinging everywhere.

Might I suggest some people to stop the words war. Just because some people support the innocent women and children protesting for what they believe is right, doesn't mean that they also support the mafia groups running around creating violence.

The women and children support the mafia groups running around creating violence, so in supporting one you are in effect supporting the other.

the problem with violence is that once it starts, the peaceful protestor can throw a molotof cocktail very quickly. thus the calm heart becomes a raging heart very very quickly.

and when this transformation happens in enough hearts, a critical mass of violence is achieved. dont think that the otherwise generous thai heart could not succumb to this human disease.

i suspect nobody knows where that critical mass is. but i do think we'll know it if we reach it. the transformation of society would be as evident as it will be shocking.

its one reason why u try very very hard to prevent what is no occuring. its why this is an enourmous tragedy.

Bangkok burning, people dying, Thaksin shopping at Louis Vuitton Paris..

Here's a guy with his priorities all lined up.

Aww come on, if he's on screens inciting the crowds you're complaining, if he distances himself from the protests and goes about his business you're STILL complaining?? <deleted>..

Couple days ago all the loons of the forum were adamant that he was dead, and were making fun of fake pictures.

Let it go; for better or worse, the man is a side show right now.

Like the yellow shirts? After they left government house, there wasn't a single valuable item left in there. Computers, furniture, cars, everything gone.

Where the Yellow Shirts holding a protest in the government house? I only seem to recall the illegal violent red mob storming the building.

Edit: But as most posters here, I condemn the illegal actions of the Yellows in the past but that is now over and if you ask anybody with an ounce of sense what the immediate problem in Thailand is ... they would answer along the lines of the illegal violent red mob holding the country hostage.

Edited by jcbangkok

Aww come on, if he's on screens inciting the crowds you're complaining, if he distances himself from the protests and goes about his business you're STILL complaining?? <deleted>..

Couple days ago all the loons of the forum were adamant that he was dead, and were making fun of fake pictures.

I was thinking the same thing, but didn't want to be the first one to write it. :)

The problem is that the military doesn't know what they're doing. It's like sticking a stick into a beehive and then cursing that all the bees are swarming out and stinging everywhere.

Well maybe. But they have managed to take over the country 18/19 times in the last 50 years usually within a few hours, so it is a big assumption.

I see that the reds are unarmed as their leaders continually state.

post-6428-1274059206_thumb.jpg

post-6428-1274059224_thumb.jpg

I too wonder why CNN and BBC refuse to show this side as well.

These pistols are for shooting rats on the farm wont be accurate after 20 mtrs. I have been waiting 4 days for somebody to show me a link to reds with M16s.

It's a gun all the same and more than enough to provoke a response from the army. Which is what they are trying to do.

So much for peaceful demonstrators! Let's put this unarmed red shirts to bed.

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-445228

Where the Yellow Shirts holding a protest in the government house? I only seem to recall the illegal violent red mob storming the building.

Sigh. You really don't remember the yellow shirts taking over government house for 8 months? Do you remember the pictures taken after they left? Do I need to dig them up? The walls painted, everything broken, everything looted.

tanlogo.jpg

But their chief paymaster does says UN isn't his father AND now he is requesting the UN to intervene on this whole mesh he has creates.

The PEACEFUL REDS are not trying to blow it up , they are just lighting a barbecue for dinner. :)

Edited by saintofsilence

Not according to Seh Daeng's last interview. he told that NYT reporter it was all about Thaksin. :)