Hair Cut By Farang In Chiang Mai

antaray

Back on topic! You will not find a non Thai legally doing hairdressing in Thailand. Your choices, apart from the 40/50bht posters are to go for the big Salons advised earlier and pay for their standard sevice, A large hotel boutiqe or some of the smaller tourest orientated salons are probably more likely to soot your needs. One of the best is Shampooh Salon between the Chiang Mai Plaza and Chedi hotels. Both the staff speak english, especially the girl (oz BF) and their main trad is tourist. The boss has won a number of international awards and does know about light curly hair!

Hope it helps

Thank you!

Back on topic! You will not find a non Thai legally doing hairdressing in Thailand. Your choices, apart from the 40/50bht posters are to go for the big Salons advised earlier and pay for their standard sevice, A large hotel boutiqe or some of the smaller tourest orientated salons are probably more likely to soot your needs. One of the best is Shampooh Salon between the Chiang Mai Plaza and Chedi hotels. Both the staff speak english, especially the girl (oz BF) and their main trad is tourist. The boss has won a number of international awards and does know about light curly hair!

Hope it helps

Thank you!

went to absolute hair near central plaza. absolutely happy now. hairdresser's name is Ford. understood what I wanted in Thai, English and Gestures. thanks everybody for advices

Hope it helps

Thank you!

went to absolute hair near central plaza. absolutely happy now. hairdresser's name is Ford. understood what I wanted in Thai, English and Gestures. thanks everybody for advices

With a name of FORD I guess you hair will have to be FIXED OR REPAIRED DAILY. :)

With a name of FORD I guess you hair will have to be FIXED OR REPAIRED DAILY. :)

haha

guess it's hard to find hairdresser named Toyota in cm :D

do Japanese have a right to work as a hairdressers in Thailand?

Edited by antaray

haha

No, I don't think so, but if they are "Topia" trained maybe they could trim your bush!

haha

not a good idea, youre likely to be recalled if yr Hairdresser was Toyota :D