Hardcore Gym In Bkk

Danjel

Hi I'll be in BKK for a few days 11th - 13th of June

And I need to do a few workouts (I'm a gym geek), can anyone tell me, where they have some hardcore gyms?

Does any hotels have those kind of gyms?

Thanks.

Cheers

Dan

Many gyms here in Bangkok from California Wow (used to be part of 24 hour fitness) to the Olympic club which will charge you 500 baht per day. There is also Fitness First and True Fitness all big chains which have all the equipment needed.

Many gyms here in Bangkok from California Wow (used to be part of 24 hour fitness) to the Olympic club which will charge you 500 baht per day. There is also Fitness First and True Fitness all big chains which have all the equipment needed.

The best gym in Bangkok is The Cascade Club in The Ascott on Sathorn Road. I'm not sure if you can buy a day pass without going with a member but if you stay at The Ascott you can use the gym for free.

The best gym in Bangkok is The Cascade Club in The Ascott on Sathorn Road. I'm not sure if you can buy a day pass without going with a member but if you stay at The Ascott you can use the gym for free.

Hmmm, might have to book myself into that hotel then. Is this near all the problems?

Hmmm, might have to book myself into that hotel then. Is this near all the problems?

The problem area is growing. As of a few days ago I would have said that it's not that near the problems but the problem area is moving closer to The Ascott. The gym has closed early everyday since Friday. For tomorrow, Monday, they don't know what time they will close but it was 4:00 p.m. today.

Yes have to agree with KCM the Cascade Club is Excellent and is next to one of my favorite restaurants ALDO's. I live across the street and right now the intersection is closed off as their has been problems at the Satorn/Naritwat intersection. You are coming in June so I would think and hope all the problems are finished by then. I'll mention the Olympic Club again (as that is my club) which I feel is as good as the Cascade Club. It's located in the Patumwan Princess Hotel next to MBK shopping center and have a day membership at 500 baht. Both of these clubs you can find if you google them.

Yes have to agree with KCM the Cascade Club is Excellent and is next to one of my favorite restaurants ALDO's. I live across the street and right now the intersection is closed off as their has been problems at the Satorn/Naritwat intersection. You are coming in June so I would think and hope all the problems are finished by then. I'll mention the Olympic Club again (as that is my club) which I feel is as good as the Cascade Club. It's located in the Patumwan Princess Hotel next to MBK shopping center and have a day membership at 500 baht. Both of these clubs you can find if you google them.

Alright.

Thanks alot