Swensens!

tigerfish

just a little whinge, but justifyable so i think.

their world cup advert that is being aired at the moment on thai tv. being the multinational company that it is, i wouldnt have thought it to difficult for the advertising department to get at least one little detail wright. it being the fact that while you see all guys and dolls dancing around with big smiley faces, eating ice cream and waving the various flags of all the nations competing in the world cup. they seemed to have forgotten that england as a nation when represented at any kind of competition go under the flag of the st georges cross, and not the flipping UNION JACK!

i can only assume that its some dence <deleted> in an office with some so called mickey mouse universtity degree, who has a boss that clearly has other things on their mind apart from getting the small details wright in an advert that is to be aired on national t.v.

wonder what his/ her foreign directors/chairmen would think though, given that it is a foreign company. if there was to be a number of complaints and the ad had to pulled, considering how much money had been spent on the campaign.

couldnt see such a mistake being made in any of the major footballing nations of the world, but then again this is thailand and are they actually in the finals!