Dedicated Servers In Thailand

innerspace

I am currently looking for a hosting company offering dedicated servers based in Thailand and wonder if anyone has any experience.

I need it located within Thailand, not overseas since our new client will receive 99% of visitors from Thailand and we don't want international contention rates to slow things down.

Server management is not required since I can take care of all of that myself, I just need a fresh copy of Linux and SSH access.

What is important is :-

Reliable hardware

Fast and reliable connection (within Thailand)

Preferably a direct connection to CAT in BKK or even better Pattaya

Quick response to any hardware/connection issues that do arise

Preferably some English speaking staff

I've been hosting my own (on premise) servers for about two years now.

If your an IT Admin, you should now all the basics (software, hardware, DNS, etc) you need for your site(s).

I host my own GoDaddy DNS address spaces via a CAT Business account. For the price of hosted services, I can save 50% managing them at home. My experience with Thai IT 'professionals' is that I don't trust them! Nothing like logging into your hosted server and finding a key logger or trojan running in the background.

CAT has been very good to me; although, expensive... Bht6000/month for 2MB of bandwidth. They'll bring a T1/T2/T3 right to your home. The uptime has been 99.99%.

Servers can be purchased quite reasonably in BKK, and Linux as well as any SSH are widely available.

Shoot me an email if need more assistance.