Enduro Rental Pattaya

Used to be one could grab an enduro bike most anywhere along beach road.

I have looked all over town, plus searched and searched online. Can't seem to find any posts in any forum about any kind of dirt bike in Pattaya that is less than 2 years old (the information being that old).

If anybody has any info, then it would be most appreciated.

Not looking to go on a guided tour across half the country, just looking to rent a bike for a days' worth of muddy/dusty fun once a month or so.

Thanks,

Jay

Hi Tony,

Yeah, have seen loads of 250 D-Trackers for rent....Nice looking bikes for sure, but they all have street tires on them.

Those are the ultimate in sideways (not forward) movement in sand & mud as I'm sure you already know.

Would prefer one to be highway legal, but if not, I have a truck & could load it in the back, then just ride it off-road.

Any ideas of an exact location where I could grab a bike with some knobby tires? hel_l, even an ATV?????

Cheers,

Jay

Edited by jaywalker

Hi Tony,

Yeah, have seen loads of 250 D-Trackers for rent....Nice looking bikes for sure, but they all have street tires on them.

Those are the ultimate in sideways (not forward) movement in sand & mud as I'm sure you already know.

Would prefer one to be highway legal, but if not, I have a truck & could load it in the back, then just ride it off-road.

Any ideas of an exact location where I could grab a bike with some knobby tires? hel_l, even an ATV?????

Cheers,

Jay

Sorry Jay, I don't know Pattaya well enough to give directions but I'm pretty sure I saw a place that was renting KLX250s. Those are proper dirt bikes with knobbies, rather underpowered in stock form, but still good fun off road.

Perhaps someone else who is a bit more familiar with Pattaya can give a precise location/address. I think if you just ask around someone can point you in the right direction.

Good luck!