Thai Visas Very Own

tigerfish

btw, before we start this is not a political discussion thread! just so you know :)

so what do you think?

all i want to know being a resident of bangkok, like most is what is going on in the capital and the rest of the country concerning the recent troubles.

i pay a visit now and again, but get put off by the constant bickering by so called experts on the subject. wannabe analysts and politicians! who think their word is as good as stone cold proof when it comes to discussing such matters. same old avatars and user names pop up for hours on end. you would think they were actually on the front line the way some of them talk, maybe some of them are! a bit like the english, aussie/irish and american pratts that have already been sited previously. we all know what most think of them, dont we! thinking they really are on an equal par with thais, but who are they trying fool? us, the people of this land or themselves!

yes we all like a little say in whats going on a round us now and again, but in this case its not up to us and our word counts for zilch.

All I know is that because of the morons who post endlessly about the same thing day in day out, arguing without listening, The rest of us who would like to have intelligent political discussions are banned from bringing our own ideas to the forum. Unless of course we hijack a news clipping thread.

All I know is that because of the morons who post endlessly about the same thing day in day out, arguing without listening, The rest of us who would like to have intelligent political discussions are banned from bringing our own ideas to the forum. Unless of course we hijack a news clipping thread.

Here is an article from the Bangkok Post which I think explains what really happened.

Barry

Edited by cdnvic
Link removed. Bangkok Post's rule, not ours.

:)

Okay here's a fact not an opinion to chew on.

A few hours ago someone asked what the item the army was carrying up the BTS stairway at Plonchit station was.

Now the answer can be revealed. It was a high pressure head for a water hose...such as is used in mining for gold...to strip off the earth from the gold ore below.

Guessing that's what they used to tear apart the barricades.

:D

Edited by IMA_FARANG

Perhaps the OP would like to live in a world where nobody is allowed an opinion, much less allowed to voice it.

He perhaps ought to look into the meaning of the word 'Forum'.

at this moment in time especially now, all i want to do is get as much information as possible from what ever sorces i can about whats going on. and not listen to some know it all <deleted> going on about what they think should be done, why its all happening, whos to blame etc....

question for you mr guesthouse!

do you have family in bangkok, or are you indeed living in the capital?

in a similar thread on another forum I mentioned that WHile I am interested in whats going on around me, I really don't feel like I have enough clear accurate information to take a side. I know what I beleive in, but thats a concept. Not often a reality in application.

I just hope it all simmers down and they find more peacable ways to dissagree for a long time, again.

Perhaps the OP would like to live in a world where nobody is allowed an opinion, much less allowed to voice it.

at this moment in time especially now, all i want to do is get as much information as possible from what ever sorces i can about whats going on. and not listen to some know it all <deleted> going on about what they think should be done, why its all happening, whos to blame etc....

You are as bad if not worse than the others.How anybody can bring football into this topic god only knows.For your information you need to listen more,and accept others have an opinion,regardless of what you think.

My 10p worth,i would have guessed your post was from a farang in Bangkok,you lot are all the same

You are as bad if not worse than the others.How anybody can bring football into this topic god only knows.For your information you need to listen more,and accept others have an opinion,regardless of what you think.

My 10p worth,i would have guessed your post was from a farang in Bangkok,you lot are all the same

opinions like placing a child on top of a load of tyres and using him as a human shield is o.k.

and it wasnt just me who had a go at you for your so called opinion, but several other members of this forum did too.

sorry mods for going off topic but!

Edited by tigerfish

opinions like placing a child on top of a load of tyres and using him as a human shield is o.k.

I saw that too Tigerfish. Anyone condoning this should be ashamed of themselves

and it wasnt just me who had a go at you for your so called opinion, but several other members of this forum did too.

The others said there opinion,a bit nasty in all fairness,but you are the one spouting off about accepting opinions.

Well, that didn't take you long. :) I agreed in full with your original post.