How Many People Following What's Happening In Bangkok

lemel

Wondered are you guys in Pattaya following whats happening at the moment in Bangkok as it happens or content to catch up with it later? Also what do you find are the best source for getting out information quickly. I know the TV news progs are mainly state run so need to edit first and that takes time! Blogs, Thaivisa, BBc, CNN, which gives the best up to date info???

Probably the best source is to follow georgebkk on Twitter. Updates every couple of minutes collected from many different sources.

If we are unlucky we will have this mod soon at our doors, as I read that unrest started also in Choburi (don't know city or province). Laem Chabang is already a hotspot with the port blocked.

I have the inhabitants of Pattaya will find the right measures to greet any protesters, if they should come.

I am so frustrated with the situation.

Probably the best source is to follow georgebkk on Twitter. Updates every couple of minutes collected from many different sources.

If we are unlucky we will have this mod soon at our doors, as I read that unrest started also in Choburi (don't know city or province). Laem Chabang is already a hotspot with the port blocked.

I have the inhabitants of Pattaya will find the right measures to greet any protesters, if they should come.

I am so frustrated with the situation.

I hope that for you too.

usually, when the red shirt hooligans realize that the local community opposes them, they will go somewhere else.

as it happened here in Ramkamhaeng area two days ago, when the Reds tried to open a satellite stage just in front of Ram-University. they were KICKED OUT immidiately by brave Ramkamhaeng students (and RAM is definitely NOT an upper-class university - it's the university for the masses, so the REDS were probably even more surprised to experience strong resistance). So they abandoned the scene and have never - at least from what I know - be seen here again. even the Malls there still seem to be open (unconfirmed, as I don't go to this area at the moment).