Red-Shirt Leaders Turn Themselves In At National Police Office

webfact

Coming from someone who claimed to have seen video of soldiers shooting medics, then when asked for the link said "Good night", this is a good laugh. You have zero credibility left. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

You told me that I had have zero credibility last time but you still reply to my posts. And the substance of your posts amounts to "I cannot cut and paste a link because you are too lazy to search the Internet yourself." You have nothing else to say. You just spiel from the TV. I love jokers like you. I'm not going to do a smiley. I'm not a child. Good luck with your learning and development programme Netfan.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I shouldn't believe that there are fires all over Bangkok lit by the "peaceful" red protestors?

It's amazing that the Thai government are controlling the reports from BBC, CNN and Al Jazheera too, because they are all saying that the violent red thugs lit fires and looted dozens of buildings in Bangkok.

So CNN and the BBC are using the term "violent Red thugs", are they? You are a silly boy, indeed...

Now for them to post bail so that they can attend a few World Cup matches (and then "back for trial, promise!").

:)

I think this time will be different, Heng. Thaksin has made it pretty clear that his new strategy is straight up terrorism, screw elections. Next step will probably be blocking off North East Thailand + throwing grenades into shopping malls on a daily basis. I don't see how there is any turning back now from it from the government's perspective. It is now Palestine and Israel and there will be no more bail jumping. That is just how I see it. I don't see how they can just let Central World being burned down slide. We are talking billions and billions worth of damage. How would the government benefit from letting these guys skip town?

Coming from someone who claimed to have seen video of soldiers shooting medics, then when asked for the link said "Good night", this is a good laugh. You have zero credibility left. :):D:D:D:D:D:D

You told me that I had have zero credibility last time but you still reply to my posts. And the substance of your posts amounts to "I cannot cut and paste a link because you are too lazy to search the Internet yourself." You have nothing else to say. You just spiel from the TV. I love jokers like you. I'm not going to do a smiley. I'm not a child. Good luck with your learning and development programme Netfan.

C'mon, you can be a man and admit it, you made up a little story to be a big shot. Or score some points for the boss. It's okay. Now don't get all mad at me cause your leaders chickened out on their promise to die for the cause and left you hanging......

Edited by Netfan

Coming from someone who claimed to have seen video of soldiers shooting medics, then when asked for the link said "Good night", this is a good laugh. You have zero credibility left. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

C'mon, you can be a man and admit it, you made up a little story to be a big shot. Or score some points for the boss. It's okay. Now don't get all mad at me cause your leaders chickened out on their promise to die for the cause and left you hanging......

:D:):D

Come on mate!! Its cruel to make fun of the mentally challenged.

C'mon, you can be a man and admit it, you made up a little story to be a big shot. Or score some points for the boss. It's okay. Now don't get all mad at me cause your leaders chickened out on their promise to die for the cause and left you hanging...

My boss? LOL! I'm not mad at all. I'm not disguising my ignorance with smileys and requests for information easily searchable on the Internet. Go and get a Bud Light from the fridge Netfan. Sit down and have a little think.

Did the yellows try to BURN DOWN THE CITY? I'll wait while you get your answer from Montenegro.

No, but I remember one of the PAD speakers talking about burning down the farms upcountry and another about revoking the voting rights of the poor. But I agree with you, they never said they will burn down their own high-so Metropolis.

"Please heed my call for an end to the rally so that we can continue fighting to advance democracy for the future," he said.

PRICELESS quote......continue fighting to advance democracy, yeah right. PATHETIC attempt. next?

Funnier still, this government boycotted an election, most probably will get caught out for electoral fraud shortly, are responsible for killing dozens of unarmed protesters and unarmed foriegn reporters, muzzle the media, got into power via a parlimentary deal rather then through elections , and only because the opposition was disqualified for a cooking show. And the most ironic thing of all, is that these people call themselves the DEMOCRATS !

At least the foriegn media for the most part knows that this goverment is full of sh## , pity some of the expats are still clueless though.

ditto!

You Sir have a very selective and seriously flawed memory. Your historical facts are incorrect and your summation of who is responsible for the deaths caused by this demonstration are unproven. Hopefully in time they will all be properly investigated and blame properly apportioned. If the Democrats have been involved in illegally receiving funds for their Party, then they should be dissolved and then let the political process move forward. I suspect you are an evenly balanced sort of person - has a chip on both shoulders?

............... the government needs to begin firing policemen & members of the military that stood by, ran & dropped their weapons - thus further arming the Reds. Their sympathies are evidently with the Reds and they refused to do their jobs. Mass firings are in order. The military in every country in the world takes an oath when hired to do what their leaders tell them to do - Commander in Chief, whether PM or President. When they refuse to abide by their oath (not doing their job) in the military they are court martialed and drummed out of the military. It was evident that many refused to abide by their oath, refused to take orders, and that is reason enough for them to lose their jobs.

Excellent ..except they're trained to kill and out of a job

..and easy fodder for Mr.T's next act !

and the chump who made the comment about thailand not having a cast system needs to wake up or shut up. Preferably both.

Thailand does have a cast system. However, it's purely a social cast system supported by the people, their traditions, and their religion. It honors learning, teachers, doctors, healers, ajan, the monks and other Bhuddist teachers. They also honor their parents, elders, and the concept of age believing it brings wisdom. People of accomplishment are also respected. There language and manners are used to express this respect, even the level of the hands when wai-ing. An older person is called phe in respect, etc.

I personally believe such ideals are sorely lacking in the West where low level intellect often spews at the mouth with little respect for anything in the belief that others will miraculously respect them.

Some westerners would be better off to wake up and shut up until they understand that which surronds them.

"Please heed my call for an end to the rally so that we can continue fighting to advance democracy for the future," he said.

PRICELESS quote......continue fighting to advance democracy, yeah right. PATHETIC attempt. next?

Funnier still, this government boycotted an election, most probably will get caught out for electoral fraud shortly, are responsible for killing dozens of unarmed protesters and unarmed foriegn reporters, muzzle the media, got into power via a parlimentary deal rather then through elections , and only because the opposition was disqualified for a cooking show. And the most ironic thing of all, is that these people call themselves the DEMOCRATS !

At least the foriegn media for the most part knows that this goverment is full of sh## , pity some of the expats are still clueless though.

Sgt Pepper, Thank you, finally someone has the correct information about the red and yellow

shirts. Your entire statement is 100% correct.

kk-mike

Did the yellows try to BURN DOWN THE CITY? I'll wait while you get your answer from Montenegro.

No, but I remember one of the PAD speakers talking about burning down the farms upcountry and another about revoking the voting rights of the poor. But I agree with you, they never said they will burn down their own high-so Metropolis.

I was about to make a tongue in cheek post about whether or not there were any idiots left still comparing the Red Shirts to the PAD. That's when I stumbled on your post. Is their money that good?

They were not armed JUST LIKE the reds, who had high powered rifles, grenades, and RPGs.

The Yellows have the entire Royal Thai Army to protect them and their flags.

Then they are well stuffed...

Is that old Che Guevra hero of the Cuban Revolution with that great humanitarian Fidel Castro back with another name, same photo.

Strange how so many thais wear T-Shirts with the murdering terrorist Che on them and have no idea who the He--ll he was. Now, these heroes of the Revolution have these terrorist Red Shirts to look up to. I wonder how many will get their pictures on T-Shirts and sell like hotcakes to the "poor" of Isaan. On Friday or Sat. night they can all get together while drinking cheap thai whisky and waiting for the results of the lotto and talk about the great revolution when their comrades burned down all the government buildings in every city in Isaan. Too many of these people drink away their hard earned money & play the lottery on the weekends while their families do without. I know all about it. I have visited my brother-in-law many a time in Isaan and seen it far too often. It is a way of life & is an endless cycle. That is one of the reasons most of the people in Isaan have little to nothing. The only ones who have anything for their families are the ones who live off some farang that married one of the Isaan women. That farang raises very extended families.

undeniable true. anyone arguing that is suffering an inferiority complex and in total denial. Maybe they tried to bomb and shoot me today on sukhumvit since I wasn't stupid enough to fall for any Isaan scandals. they earned their reputations in my experience. they quit work at 12 'cause its too hot, or they dont work cause they're blasted hungover. true dat. now stop complaining about how you're denied and do something, or poverty is just the bed you made in which you lie.

post-81722-1274274897_thumb.jpg

post-81722-1274275346_thumb.jpg

post-81722-1274275437_thumb.jpg

Now for them to post bail so that they can attend a few World Cup matches (and then "back for trial, promise!").

I think this time will be different, Heng. Thaksin has made it pretty clear that his new strategy is straight up terrorism, screw elections. Next step will probably be blocking off North East Thailand + throwing grenades into shopping malls on a daily basis. I don't see how there is any turning back now from it from the government's perspective. It is now Palestine and Israel and there will be no more bail jumping. That is just how I see it. I don't see how they can just let Central World being burned down slide. We are talking billions and billions worth of damage. How would the government benefit from letting these guys skip town?

Seeing that governments are around for less time than most prison sentences, I'd give them even odds at doing a few years until they are forgotten (as the majority of criminals are), dead, or living the 'high' life in Cambodia or Laos. The key of course will be how much of their 'daily wage' is salted away offshore (I'm sure their employers probably advised them as to how important that is).

:D

I think Arisman is going to get the death penalty. The little petrol speech is inescapable. There needs to be something in it for the government to let these guys go. If they can sing... If not... What does their offshore money have to do with it? They aren't buying their way out of a jail sentence, not when they just did 5-10-15 USD billion worth of damage to the country (Lost Tourism)?

I also think its very likely that Mr. Thaksin is going to end up extradited out of one of these countries that he thinks he is welcome in (through back door deals with the Thai/US government). He is going to land somewhere to refill his gas tank on a G5 and get dragged out of the plane head first.

Edited by TheItaliann

True many innocent "protesters" were killed, albeit, paid to be there, some without a clue as to why, but all were warned to disperse, some stayed and hung their babies out as shields, some clulessly beat up innocent passerbys, some destroyed and burned private property, that's a pathetic display of peaceful protest, from their leader who compared himself with......GANDHI!!!! Give me an effin break. Ever hear of Gandhi shopping at Louis Vitton? You speak of a "muzzled media", how about a slanted corporate media that played straight into the Red's "fight for Democracy".....really? The Red's fight, or Thaksin's fight? I agree, the current gov't has little legitamacy, but c'mon, were Thaksin's puppets legally elected? Ever hear of vote buying? It was documented...on video. The big picture here is a much bigger power game than most of may know. But, if anyone thinks this is about Thailand's chance of having a true democracy......you best wake up. This is about who will own the country, and who lost power, and who wants it back. I am an American by birth, and we don't have democracy their......yet! If you believe America does.....you need to do some reading, and I don't mean The New York Times.....try some Chomsky, or Howard Zinn, or just listen to Ralph Nader. Something other than corporate media. In the meantime, I am hoping for stability and fair play. The poor will always be shit on by the rich.....always have, always will. Find your peace, and be the change you want to see in the world. From a "clueless expat".

Every RED Shirt is a HERO!

You said it, now what does that say about you?

thai_riots_07.jpg

100409e.jpg

article-1278839-09A1022D000005DC-823_634x722.jpg

Wow... such cool swag (not)! wonder who got to pocket the merchandising sales profits. They shoulda stamped the "Truth Decay" logo on everything kinda like Man U.

There is no proof that the Italian reporter was killed by friendly fire

And it won't be until the government use his power on every media and let only their speech to them... Only 1 voice, only 1 vision, only the government's choice is right, only the government has right, blablabla blablabla and of course every single Thai peoples has to follow this or die ! sounds almost like dictatorship... freedom of media where are you ?

The Thaksin cause.

So even when the Red leaders have been arrested and the bank accounts of Thaksin and his cronies have been frozen, you still think they're ONLY fighting for Thaksin? OMG! How blind can these pro government people be?

No. Most of us are quite certain that they have been brainwashed by this point to genuinely believe they are fighting for something else. A few months of listening to hate speeches at extreme decibels all day and night will do that to you. Honestly they need to be rounded up and reprogrammed.

However, the reality is they don't really have a "cause" as such. It is simply a bunch of trumped up ideas that have been made popular by a demagogue who appealed to peoples emotions rather than their intellect. Similar to the ways the Nazis turned the Jews into a cause that wasn't really a cause. But the ignorant truly believed the lies.

If the government can stop the misinformation campaign by Thaksin and the red leaders, the "cause" will die a natural death.

There are always inequities in resource distribution in any stable society. The current "cause" is simply a desire by a few evil, wealthy cretins to redistribute those inequities so a few red criminals can be at the top of the food chain as opposed to being left outside the castle walls. That is the only real "cause" that exists.

The poor will still be poor no matter who wins. They are pawns and stooges. They have no true cause worth fighting for. They may have experienced some injustices, but then again we all have. Get rid of the brain washing campaign, and things return to normal.

Brilliant summation of the present situation! A great pity that the present government (sic) didn't have the balls to get the water cannons out on day one and put a stop to this total stupidity without ANY loss of life, only loss of 'Thai Face(s)'.

Yes, Yellow and Red have points to make politically, but for gxd sake do it with some form of dignity and face each other man to man ( sorry person to person in the UK) and not this french barricade farce that we have seen.

The 'people behind the scenes' don't give a toss for the poor unfortunates that carry the banners and rhetoric - THEY will always come out smelling of roses thank you very much and live to 'fight (sic) ' another day - usually as far from the action as possible - now who do we think we could put a name to this statement to?

And it won't be until the government use his power on every media and let only their speech to them... Only 1 voice, only 1 vision, only the government's choice is right, only the government has right, blablabla blablabla and of course every single Thai peoples has to follow this or die ! sounds almost like dictatorship... freedom of media where are you ?

I've posted this 5 times now and NOT ONE red supporter has stepped forward and responded. Kinda shows you what's going on in their empty heads... nothing. They can only repeat their brainwashed rhetoric which has been pounded into their heads since day 1. I dare ANY of you to respond with a level headed, intelligent response, with REAL answers and focus.

I challenge ALL Red Tshirt Gang lovers to let the world know how you would have handled this situation were you in Ahbisit's shoes. Tell us all how you would've dealt with unruly mobs burning your city, terrorizing government buildings and infringing on all others civil rights, attacking the middle class working man and his families all while causing literally billions of baht in loss to the country and all the law abiding citizens as well as irreperable damage to the good name of this otherwise lovely country, my home, Thailand. Tell us WHO you propose from the UDD is of sound mind and intelligence to lead the country forward had all of their demands been met. I DARE YOU!

I am forever angry at these brain dead zombies for destroying so much, for so many innocent in such a short time. True troglodytes and only worthy of quick oblivion.

I've posted this 5 times now and NOT ONE red supporter has stepped forward and responded. Kinda shows you what's going on in their empty heads... nothing. They can only repeat their brainwashed rhetoric which has been pounded into their heads since day 1. I dare ANY of you to respond with a level headed, intelligent response, with REAL answers and focus.

I challenge ALL Red Tshirt Gang lovers to let the world know how you would have handled this situation were you in Ahbisit's shoes. Tell us all how you would've dealt with unruly mobs burning your city, terrorizing government buildings and infringing on all others civil rights, attacking the middle class working man and his families all while causing literally billions of baht in loss to the country and all the law abiding citizens as well as irreperable damage to the good name of this otherwise lovely country, my home, Thailand. Tell us WHO you propose from the UDD is of sound mind and intelligence to lead the country forward had all of their demands been met. I DARE YOU!

I am forever angry at these brain dead zombies for destroying so much, for so many innocent in such a short time. True troglodytes and only worthy of quick oblivion.

Harsh but fair.

Harsh but fair.