Protein And Creatine In Bkk

Enjibenji

Hi there,

Just wondering what are the cheapest prices you have seen creatine and protein whey in Bangkok?

I'm coming on 24th and don't know whether to buy online here and bring in my suitcase or buy in Bangkok. I know prices there are expensive but not too sure how much. I'm staying for quite a while there so want to make the best decision. If, for example, I only had to pay £10-20 more in Bangkok I would rather do that than take 2 forms of powder through an airport :)

I can get 2.5k whey for £20 (around 1000 baht).

I can get creapure 500g for about £10 (around 500 baht).

I searched this forum for answers however most threads were 3-4 years old.

Thanks

This web site is full of all the sort of things guys with little ___________get involved with

In the end the body is completely destroyed .. see it over and over again.... with even my friends too.

The liver and the kidneys go.... and then it's all over basically..

Imagine people paying so much money to kill themselves? So sad.

Get into whole food, natural food supplements which are so much better, cheaper and healthier in the long run.

I found the best spirulina in the world in Samui recently

www.thaiorganiclife.com

they have it and excellent prices too with free shipping in Thailand!

Edited by verygoodgirl

Musashi is seriously overpriced in Thailand, but - assuming it's got its proper FDA licenses and was imported legally (which those prices would suggest, as it's an expensive business) that's the going rate.

There is another brand however, available in gyms and a large number of pharmacies - ProFlex. It's THB 1,250 for either 900g or 1kg, I'm not sure exactly which. The ingredients for it are imported in bulk, and it is blended in Thailand. This makes it significantly cheaper than the 100% imported (again, if legally imported) products available. But yes, still a lot more expensive than what you can get in the UK/US.

jeez that's <deleted> expensive. I'll just bring my own stuff over.

any experience bringing over supplements in checked baggage?

ps. thanks for the link

Definately bring your own. I have brought with me several times. No problems. Cheers

where did you fly from mate?

i've got a stopover in dubai - do they screen bags a second time before getting loaded onto another plane? Or is it only the once from your origin airport?

would hate for people screening bags in dubai to see 2 bags of powder :)

cheers

This web site is full of all the sort of things guys with little ___________get involved with

In the end the body is completely destroyed .. see it over and over again.... with even my friends too.

The liver and the kidneys go.... and then it's all over basically..

Imagine people paying so much money to kill themselves? So sad.

Get into whole food, natural food supplements which are so much better, cheaper and healthier in the long run.

I found the best spirulina in the world in Samui recently

they have it and excellent prices too with free shipping in Thailand!

Lil miss know it all please tell me why protein would damage the liver and kidneys ? There is plenty of research on protein and none shows what you say

Now for the medical and scientific facts. There is not a single scientific study published in a reputable peer - reviewed journal using healthy adults with normal kidney function that has shown any kidney dysfunction what so ever from a high protein diet. Not one of the studies done with healthy athletes that I mentioned above, or other research I have read, has shown any kidney abnormalities at all. Furthermore, animals studies done using high protein diets also fail to show any kidney dysfunction in healthy animals. Now don't forget, in the real world, where millions of athletes have been following high protein diets for decades, there has never been a case of kidney failure in a healthy athlete that was determined to have been caused solely by a high protein diet. If the high protein diet was indeed putting undo stress on our kidneys, we would have seen many cases of kidney abnormalities, but we don't nor will we.
Edited by robblok

Musashi is seriously overpriced in Thailand, but - assuming it's got its proper FDA licenses and was imported legally (which those prices would suggest, as it's an expensive business) that's the going rate.

There is another brand however, available in gyms and a large number of pharmacies - ProFlex. It's THB 1,250 for either 900g or 1kg, I'm not sure exactly which. The ingredients for it are imported in bulk, and it is blended in Thailand. This makes it significantly cheaper than the 100% imported (again, if legally imported) products available. But yes, still a lot more expensive than what you can get in the UK/US.

Keep in mind that proflex is a concentrate rather then an isolate protein.Anything with a protein content between 30% and 80% qualifies as concentrate.I have used it once and it mixes very difficult with liquid which shows that it isn't very pure.

If you want to use local product you better go for pro plus which is more expensive but qualifies as isolate.

I binned all that supplement <deleted> and ate a healthy diet, changed my training programme and got plenty of whole foods and drink a fair bit of milk and my gains have increaed more in the last 6 months than I ever had.

Bin all the supplement <deleted> it is the greatest rip off of all time.

Good luck.

I binned all that supplement <deleted> and ate a healthy diet, changed my training programme and got plenty of whole foods and drink a fair bit of milk and my gains have increaed more in the last 6 months than I ever had.

Good luck.

Mate supplements are just what the name says a supplement to a good diet. My gains increased enormously once i started eating the right food, i only take some protein shake after a wokrout for the benefit that its faster absorbed then a regular meal. Supplements should never be taken if your diet isnt good to start with.

Good luck.

not only a rip off but in the end it destorys your organs

someone have something not nice to say to me???

stand up and be a man

Good luck.

not only a rip off but in the end it destorys your organs

someone have something not nice to say to me???

stand up and be a man

I already said it fruitcake with your chem trail topic. You have absolutely no credibility.

Is that man enough for you ?

You are sprouting nonsense and i asked you to come up with some peer reviewed research from a test with healthy persons taking a lot of protein. So far your all talk and have nothing to back it up.

And don't come up with a tinfoil hat site.

lol flame wars are awesome. :)

Hey OP,

I get my stuff delivered to me from http://shopping.thaimuscle.net. My usual purchase is the 10lb Whey Maxx which only costs me B4,850. It tastes pretty good, mixes well with water and 24g of protein per serve. I have bought it earlier last year and I'm still trying to finish the dam_n thing.

You can also get a 300g contain of Musashi creatine for B1,150 here too.

hope that helps brother.