Waiting Game

Blackandwhite

This situation is due to get very heavy, I have see what is called civil war in Sierra Leone West Africa.

As far as civil war goes there is a long way to go but, how long will it be before severe military force is used to stop this political argument being something that makes Thailand what it is and why so many people love it a no go zone.

Sad sad sad

These thugs and their supporters are completely irrational at this time. If they don't cool down quickly there must be an iron fist to stop this until they can regain their brain cells. In the meantime the gov't must figure out how to stop Thaksin paying them to destroy the country.

These thugs and their supporters are completely irrational at this time. If they don't cool down quickly there must be an iron fist to stop this until they can regain their brain cells. In the meantime the gov't must figure out how to stop Thaksin paying them to destroy the country.

Good shout, I feel that about 75% of these people have nothing to loose and will fight to the end so force is need in some way to get this done.

Good shout, I feel that about 75% of these people have nothing to loose and will fight to the end so force is need in some way to get this done.

All these people have families in Issan, so they have things to lose if the continue to make the situation worse