Which Film Corrupted You Most?

I think that the film that influenced me most was 'The Return of the Sheepshaggers 2' (in Welsh).

It really influenced my whole lifestyle (apparently the police want to talk to me about that).

See you in Thailand in August !

p.s. do they have sheep in Thailand? (or are they called Bah girls?)

:o

I dont know if it corrupted me but i unfortunately identified with Chopper for some reason, fantastic Ozzy movie, watch it let me know what you think. As for being corrupted, well just watch BAD BOY BUBBY, made by the south australian film corporation, its the most out there movie and it takes you a few goes to understand it, thats if you can stand watching it......me like'm dem #### :o

From my childhood days the original Star Wars movies had a big impact... not really corrupted me as such though.

If you want a shocking film, something quite deep and disturbing then look out for a film called "Once were warriors"

I remember porkies, and pink bubblegum... i guess those are the films that "Corrupted" me :o

Trainspotting supposedly was a corrupting film turning loads of the younger generation on to heroin :o  I have seen this film many a time but i cant say it ever made me want to take heroin

It's because you have a brain.. ( and left handed at that...) Heroin doesn't have a chance.. :D

totster :D