Business Banking Accounts.

Hi all,

I was wondering if any of you have business accounts with a Thai bank. Can anyone recommend a bank that has the best online business banking service? Specifically, I am looking for one where I can access a business account via internet banking and make payments for goods and services online, where the payment is received instantly into the suppliers bank account.

Kasikornbank have a thing called e-bizlink.

http://www.kasikornbank.com/GlobalHome/EN/...et_bizlink.html

I already have their personal e-banking and it seems pretty good although I've hardly used it yet.

I am considering applying for e-bizlink to use with my company's savings and current accounts IF they grant me the online payment gateway that I've been waiting for. If they don't grant me that then I'll consider changing wholesale to a bank that will.

This might sound daft but you'll still need to visit the physical branch a lot and I would seriously consider the proximity of the branch as very important, how you get treated in there, whether they have a proper queueing system and how easy it is to park. Bank of Ayuthaya have just opened a sub-branch near me in Soi Nanai in Patong and I see this as a huge advantage.