Curious

moddeydhoo

Radio stations Pattaya  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

not to offend anyone, but "western" radio in Pattaya is absolutely horrible. horrible. can't trust a radio station run by a Brit that doesn't have the decency to play a little Kate Bush and then. shit, i'd even take "Slit Skits' but Petey.

so... i listen to my iPod and 95.15.

There should be a "non" possibility as I dont listen to any of them. The "other" would still mean that I listen to a Pattaya english Radio (dont know if there are any left however). I stream my Radio over Internet to keep up to date with what is going on back home.

However I did listen to the Pattaya Radios for some time, didnt like it and did stop. My knowledge may be a little outdated because of that.

not to offend anyone, but "western" radio in Pattaya is absolutely horrible. horrible. can't trust a radio station run by a Brit that doesn't have the decency to play a little Kate Bush and then. shit, i'd even take "Slit Skits' but Petey.

so... i listen to my iPod and 95.15.

You say that but I've heard "Army Dreamers" played twice in the last month. Hadn't heard that for years.

Personally I think the stations here are OK but could probably do with a bit more content from the last two decades and some current chart stuff.

Didnt even know there was "farang" stations available.......considering the average age of Farangs in Pattaya I reckon any music they play would be well away from anything I would like, I'll stick to my personal collection thanks.

You say that but I've heard "Army Dreamers" played twice in the last month. Hadn't heard that for years.

ah, that's fantastic to hear! i really did give up on western format radio a while ago, so i haven't been listening. let me know when they stop playing Phil Collins. he punished us enough in the late 80s :)

If only the announcers and those making ads would learn to pronounce "Pattaya" correctly. Don't they listen to the Thai locals and realise that they are saying it wrong?

My pet peeve :)

I stopped listening to "popular music" in 1983.

I am still waiting for something good to turn up...........for the past 27 years........nothing but CRAP.

Having said that, John Mayer is talented (but he is not doing anything that is original).

Still, Mayer has great potential............