And You Thought The Red Leaders Were Currently In Jail/detention! Take A Look At This!

Tigs

If one of the Mods could move this in to 'news'.

Things are so frustrating here in Thailand. It seems that even in such dire circumstances the Police are still unable to refuse a back hander to afford the wealthy whatever privilege they wish. Just when you thought the Red Leaders were languishing in a cell, here they are in a SAFE HOUSE! with internet connection, phones, TV and unlimited access to visitors from wherever! It seems that many Thais are so pissed off with these photos they have contacted the government who promise to find out what the hel_l is going on. These remember, are people facing terrorism charges. They appear to have every opportunity they wish to collude and make sure they all get their 'stories' correct. How can anybody conduct an effective interrogation of these scum given their living conditions. I despair!

These appear to be Natawut and his shadow henchman Lurch, whatever his name is.

nat1.jpg

nat2.jpg

nat3.jpg

nat4.jpg

Edited by Tigs

They appear to have every opportunity they wish to collude and make sure they all get their 'stories' correct. How can anybody conduct an effective interrogation of these scum given their living conditions. I despair!

Yep!, thats is definately the most stupid comment I have read on TV tonight!

Get back in your box, "you farang!, you not understand" :)

Your point about getting their stories together is silly. They are at the government's will. If the government wants to give them the death penalty, that is not a problem. Or maybe they are playing golf by next Sunday. Evidence is not really something of paramount importance in the Thai legal system. Plus, the government already has all that it needs.

Edited by TheItaliann

1) Thaksin is shopping in Paris.

2) Red Shirt leaders are in a comfy safe house living it up when two days ago were preaching about not having double standards.

3) The poor Red Shirt followers are cuffed, blind folded and thrown into a true hel_l hole of a prison for the next 2 - 7 years.

Did I miss anything?

Amazing Thailand. :)