Blackberry

Hi.

Yes, I can help you out. I repair and modify Blackberries (new screens, casings etc).

Right now I have a black ball and a white ball - although your original Curve is black. I have these on hand.

(If you want another colour then you'll have to wait 3 weeks!)

Trackball and fitting = 500 baht.

Call me on PM FOR PHONE #

Cheers!

Rob

ps - I have it on good authority that the trackballs are the same for the Pearl, the 9000 Bold and the Curve 8900 and 8300 series and this is what I have several of.)

I'm in Mae Nam.

BTW I realised after posting the message above that the 8900 has to be dismantled to get at the trackball - oops!

Revised quote of 800 baht - sorry!

(And I use plastic tool, NOT screwdrivers like I've seen Thai people use, to open phone cases!)

Cheers

Rob

hi rob

thanks for your message, where abouts are you located in Koh Samui?

I'm in Mae Nam.

BTW I realised after posting the message above that the 8900 has to be dismantled to get at the trackball - oops!

Revised quote of 800 baht - sorry!

(And I use plastic tool, NOT screwdrivers like I've seen Thai people use, to open phone cases!)

Cheers

Rob

hi rob

thanks for your message, where abouts are you located in Koh Samui?

So the original quote was for????????????????????

don't go to the phone repair shop in tescos at the home pro end. i paid much more than usual to repair my phone screen on the promise that the screen would be quality make and will stop braking.

lasted 5 days and they did not fix it. they blamed it on my even though i know that i did not sit on it or drop it. just incase u wondereed it cose me 1850 baht. i know they can get for for about 70 baht off ebay yet they did not even want to fix it so i smashed it on the the floor and told them to keep it.

yet they did not even want to fix it so i smashed it on the the floor and told them to keep it.

and a bet the repaired it and sold it on

not the way i smashed it. they might be able to build it if eveery single aprt was new.

Chuckle - oh you ARE a one!

Note my number and call me if you need a repair - or even a nice shiny new body fitted.

I can handle most phones and I'll mail you back if I can't.

My typical charge for replacing a touchscreen is around 1200 baht (older models cheaper - top of the range HTCs more expensive!) and that's guaranteed for 6 months. I use plastic tools and the correct screwdrivers for opening the casings so there's no damage or splits.

I've been here for 8 years so I'm not a passing cowboy.

Cheers!

Rob

yet they did not even want to fix it so i smashed it on the the floor and told them to keep it.

and a bet the repaired it and sold it on

not the way i smashed it. they might be able to build it if eveery single aprt was new.

don't go to the phone repair shop in tescos at the home pro end. i paid much more than usual to repair my phone screen on the promise that the screen would be quality make and will stop braking.

lasted 5 days and they did not fix it. they blamed it on my even though i know that i did not sit on it or drop it. just incase u wondereed it cose me 1850 baht. i know they can get for for about 70 baht off ebay yet they did not even want to fix it so i smashed it on the the floor and told them to keep it.

But I have to say that I am curious what screen in the world you can get for 70 baht ...........!!!!