Any New Interesting Restaurants In Bkk?

Ozaemon

I could go grab a magazine like you suggest but that's just not the same. I'd like some suggestions from some regular people as opposed to professionals who have to go because its their job.

Do you have a cuisine in mind?

I could go grab a magazine like you suggest but that's just not the same. I'd like some suggestions from some regular people as opposed to professionals who have to go because its their job.

Anything really, my mind is open and my stomach is rumbling :)

cheers

cheers

There is a great restaurant at Central World called AKA.

cheers

mmm...not anymore

lets see oyster bar , seafood bar, iron faires, la monida taqureia, table... and no im not gonna spend the time giving adresses, google is your friend

thanks mate, I'll let google do the rest.

Cheers

los cabos(mexican) sukumvit soi 14.

popular with a lot of tv members.

Thanks tigerfish, I've tried that place before. Very beautiful setting and interesting food. It was sort of like posh Mexican food, an interesting twist on something you usually see sold from vans. :)

Anything really, my mind is open and my stomach is rumbling :D

cheers

lol sorry I don't like my meals well done :)

Hyde & Seek Gastro Bar

65/1 Athenee Residence, Soi Ruamrudee, Wireless Road, Ploenchit, Pathumwan

Bangkok, Thailand, 10330

Phone:

+66 (0) 2168 5152-3

Mon - Sun:

11:00 am - 1:00 am

OK this isn't a burger joint but I reccomend their burger here HIGHLY reccomend...it's a nice place with fantastic food. Great mojitos. I used to work with one of the chef's in NYC. Very accomplished and delicious.

Nice drinks from REAL bartenders. Fabulous food from world renowned chefs. Try it out. =) I think they have some reviews going around also.

So, you will not have any insider information... because it's my job! :)

Bon appetit... anyway

"Table de tee" is great if you are wanting to go slightly more upmarket. The location is slightly off-putting, being in a seedy looking soi off sala daeng, but the food is incredible.

Now that's a place I've been meaning to try! thanks!

Hyde & Seek Gastro Bar

Bangkok, Thailand, 10330

Phone:

+66 (0) 2168 5152-3

Mon - Sun:

OK this isn't a burger joint but I reccomend their burger here HIGHLY reccomend...it's a nice place with fantastic food. Great mojitos. I used to work with one of the chef's in NYC. Very accomplished and delicious.

Nice drinks from REAL bartenders. Fabulous food from world renowned chefs. Try it out. =) I think they have some reviews going around also.

Hey there,

yeah I've check out Hyde n Seek. Quite the fun and fantastic place indeed! Their use of sous vide cooking method was just awesome!

So, you will not have any insider information... because it's my job! :)

Bon appetit... anyway

Cheers lazygourmet! Who do you work for?

los cabos(mexican) sukumvit soi 14.

popular with a lot of tv members.

I was about to suggest that. Pretty good Tex-Mex, better than anything else I've had in BKK, pitchers of margaritas, kewl decor. A bit on the pricey side. But I went back after the first time and wasn't disappointed.

So, you will not have any insider information... because it's my job! :D

Bon appetit... anyway

If my memory serves me correct, he is the rep for a Whiskey / Whisky company - or at least he should be :)

Extra-Virgin

Sukhumvit 53, between the Thonglor soi 9 and 5 (I think it's 5 - the one with the restaurant/bar that's like a cave - I forget the name but that's a cool place too) shortcuts.

Hyde & Seek Gastro Bar

Bangkok, Thailand, 10330

Phone:

+66 (0) 2168 5152-3

Mon - Sun:

Hey there,

yeah I've check out Hyde n Seek. Quite the fun and fantastic place indeed! Their use of sous vide cooking method was just awesome!

Good!! I'm glad you liked it!! ;D

So, you will not have any insider information... because it's my job! :D

Bon appetit... anyway

If my memory serves me correct, he is the rep for a Whiskey / Whisky company - or at least he should be :)

The one time I met him, that was my impression as well, James! :D

Hyde & Seek Gastro Bar

Bangkok, Thailand, 10330

Phone:

+66 (0) 2168 5152-3

Mon - Sun:

+1 on this recommendation.