Expats In Kpn?

Hi there,

I'm an English girl (well I'm 25, so not really a girl!) currently in KPN staying with my Thai boyfriend.

I'm interested in meeting up with some expats as am getting a bit lonely here and missing my friends from back home. I've been traveling for 9 months and am off to Australia next month then will be returning here more permanantly after that.

Would just really appreciate meeting some new people to meet up for chats and drinks?? My Thai language skills aren't very good at all and I'm trying to learn but would just be nice to meet up with some English speaking people. As KPN tends to have an influx of people just for FM its hard to make any real friends!

Hope to hear from some people soon!

HI,,i have a friend who has been on the island 3 years now and she also has a Thai boyfriend, she has a small shop in Nai pan noi which in north east,,,very beutiful. just go there and ask around for ALI, she is lovely and has a nice group of wetsern \Thai friends. understand how you feel though i live on Samui 4 years and think i only have 1 true friend.

good luck x