House In Company Name

I'm considering buying a house. I feel a lifetime Usufruct protects my interest best, if I buy a house owned by a company can I have a legally enforcable Usufruct with the company. I'm happy for my Thai wife or mother in law to get the house when I die so I'm happy for them to own the company. How would this work?

I also have a 3 year old Thai son so I'd be even more happy if he could be included somewhere. Possibly instead of the wife or mother in law :)

^You can't do that, foreigners are not allowed to provide the funding for land purchasers including your wife..So how's a 3 year old going to demonstrate having the money prior to purchase? It's suspicious enough if it's his wife or other family member.

^You can't do that, foreigners are not allowed to provide the funding for land purchasers including your wife..So how's a 3 year old going to demonstrate having the money prior to purchase? It's suspicious enough if it's his wife or other family member.

You certainly can give a gift to a son or daughter. Many posters report successfully putting property into their children's name. The son/daughter is in no way acting as a nominee of the foreigner, the property is under court supervision.

Edited by InterestedObserver

Based just on the info you have provided I would agree with Interested Observer. The issue of putting property in a child's name has been dealt with in quite a number of earlier threads.

The issue of getting further protection by way of a usufruct in this situation was addressed in this recent thread:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Land-hose-Ch...ct-t357192.html