Whats All This?

dublish

When i finished playing a game, i exited properly and my taskbar suddenly went up to the top of the screen(not upsidedown mind). Its very off putting as i dont know how to get it back down to where it should be :D ,ive restarted my PC to no avail, this is gonna be something so simple im gonna kick myself but when u have to ask :o

Many thanks :D

xp sp2

ie6 (maxthon)

When i finished playing a game, i exited properly and my taskbar suddenly went up to the top of the screen(not upsidedown mind). Its very off putting as i dont know how to get it back down to where it should be :D ,ive restarted my PC to no avail, this is gonna be something so simple im gonna kick myself but when u have to ask :o

xp sp2

ie6 (maxthon)

Right click on the taskbar.

Make sure there is no check against 'lock the taskbar'

Left drag (click and hold) the bar to where you want it (back at the bottom)

Check 'lock the taskbar' to stop it happening again by accident.

Piece of cake :D

xp sp2

ie6 (maxthon)

Right click on the taskbar.

Make sure there is no check against 'lock the taskbar'

Left drag (click and hold) the bar to where you want it (back at the bottom)

Check 'lock the taskbar' to stop it happening again by accident.

Piece of cake :D

Thanks guys for a quick responce :D bit embarresed about that thread,it never happened before ,ahh well now i know.

Dublish

Don't be embarassed, I was swearing and cursing for an hour trying to get mine back.

I know! its not like back home where u can shout "OI whats the fcukin story with this" tilac is lookin at tv, she dont know anyway god bless theese sorta forums,its always a helping hand, dont pull your hair out 4 an hour just ask :o