Would A Multi Non Imm Visa Be Canceled For An Overstay

I have a Multiple entry Non Immigrant visa issued Aug. 2009. I have been doing 90 day border runs. I mixed up my permit to stay date, May 20 and now I've overstayed. Needless to say I'm quite pissed-off at myself. I am going to make a border run to Ranong tomorrow and pay fine.

What I am wondering is if my visa remains valid. On re-entry to Thailand will I get another 90 days or only 15 days.

I am searching the forum posts for an answer but no luck so far.

Thanks

Pay the fine and leave Thailand, enter another country and return to Thailand for another 90 days.

You will get a stamp in your passport saying you had an overstay, but that is all. No problems re-entering or getting a new visa.

While under the law a visa cancellation is possible, it's extremely unlikely if your only offense is a few days overstay on your permission to stay date.

You'll be charged 500 baht per day at the border crossing. You cross the border, re-enter and will be stamped in for another 90 days. An "overstay" stamp in your passport is likely, but not 100 percent certain. In either case, the stamp is not going to be a problem in the future if it's the only one.

Our expert Legal Advisors can provide you a more detailed information about visa requirements, work permit and company legal issues.

sunbelt.jpg

www.sunbeltasia.com

26th Floor Fortune Town BR, 1 Ratchadapisek Rd, 10400 Bangkok

Tel: 02-642-0213 Fax: 02-641-1995

Follow us on:

facebook.png twitter.png

Yes, you guys are correct.

I made the border run yesterday and paid for my overstay, came back and was given another 90 days. That's my first overstay and I've been here 7 years. I'll try not to do it again.

Thanks again for the replies.