Golden Labrador Found Maprachan Area

NALAK

If you or anybody has lost a well taken care of golden labrador he has turned up at the Canine Shelter at Lake Maprachan, post if you have details please. the sancturay has 90 dogs now and really does not need another. if it is not claimed in a few days it will be up for rehoming if anybody wants a golden labrador.

as always anybody wishing to donate also welcome, the place is founded from house rentals which are becoming empty and therfore no money for the dogs to be taken care of.

5 spanials all same family available, but mainly this is about the lab as the owner maybe worried.

its actually a retreiver, been out today lovely dog full of energy, due to circumstanes has to stay in pen. heres her picture. plus a new vistior stuggling to cope vet bills already over 12,000 baht and 2 trips to BKK. donations welcome plus owner or new owner for retreiver

post-53164-1274957600_thumb.jpg

post-53164-1274957616_thumb.jpg

post-53164-1274957634_thumb.jpg

post-53164-1274957773_thumb.jpg

No, unfortunately it was not my dog. But I am happy for the owner that he/she got his/her dog back. I am still looking for our dog, but it looks not good. At least a success in this case here!

So many Soi dogs just breeding like fury,I'm taking one for sterilization next week,pups all over,the local Wat is flooded with them. Just wish the authorities would get their act together.

Needs some form of animal charity being formed to tackle the problem

So many Soi dogs just breeding like fury,I'm taking one for sterilization next week,pups all over,the local Wat is flooded with them. Just wish the authorities would get their act together.

uhh...

golden labrador he has turned up at the Canine Shelter at Lake Maprachan

:)

Post #8

Group: Advanced Members

Member No.: 55,519

QUOTE (jori @ 2010-05-29 00:23:03) *

uhh...

QUOTE (NARAK)

golden labrador he has turned up at the Canine Shelter at Lake Maprachan

If you read the posts you will see this is not an animal charity up by the lake DUH and DUH again