Travel Agent Pattaya

roskruge

Sorry can never remember the name but if you go up soi diana from 2 rd at cross road's turn right 300mt on the left sell's all the flight's you want. Hope this help's. It's where most of the T/A get there's from.

Supattaya Travel (3rd next to The Village or opp Prince of Wales Language School) . English fluency.

Tel: 038-426-226, 038-426-537

Fully agree, I have always had very good service from there, not actually opposite the Prince of Wales though a few 100 metres down, actually opposite the motorbike shop.

Supattaya Travel (3rd next to The Village or opp Prince of Wales Language School) . English fluency.

Fully agree, I have always had very good service from there, not actually opposite the Prince of Wales though a few 100 metres down, actually opposite the motorbike shop.

I also agree - they are excellent, and helpful even when you are abroad and need things sorting out.

I also agree - they are excellent, and helpful even when you are abroad and need things sorting out.

Always get my vote...first class.