Clarets Pre Season Tour Singapore

alant

The Clarets are scheduled to visit Singapore and play a couple of games as a part of their pre season activities. Only a short flight from Thailand so can't see me missing this trip :)

If anyone else is interested, pm me and i will contact info.

Up the Clarets.

ZZZZZZ.... :)

What do you mena by that James ???

Sorry Singer, I fell asleep their reading about Burnley going to SG next year for a couple of games. My Bad. :D

It wasn't the zzz's that hurt, it was the fact that the next post you contributed was the top loader v front loader washing machine debate :D

oh well

What do you mena by that James ???

Sorry Singer, I fell asleep their reading about Burnley going to SG next year for a couple of games. My Bad. :D

It wasn't the zzz's that hurt, it was the fact that the next post you contributed was the top loader v front loader washing machine debate :D

oh well

Are you saying I should have put them both in here - equally exciting topics and all? :D

We've given you big Chris ( top man by the way ), you just give us Fletcher and I will love you lot forever........

look like the deal is done :)

I guess keeping him was unlikely

• 1 month later...

The trip is booked! Combining travel, fun and football. Have decided to use the train and take days to get back all following 3 games in Singapore and a night at the races.

Up the Clarets.

The trip is booked! Combining travel, fun and football. Have decided to use the train and take days to get back all following 3 games in Singapore and a night at the races.

Up the Clarets.

Enjoy Al, let us know how you get on..;)

jim , not sure if you got the point here , al is making the effort to go and follow his more than likely lifelong team.

are you aware of that??? as opposed to watching on espn and claiming all victories from a bar stool in a completely diffrent country.

enjoy the trip al

jim if you were english ?? youd be from guildford .!! trust me