Wanted Apartment Or House 4 Rent In Chumphae

klachankof

I take it you mean Chum Phae?

If so I doubt it very much you will find a place to rent like that. It's an up country Town, that does not have the market for that. However there are some hotels in the area I believe that one of them is pretty new.

Thank you for your answer,actually right now I am in Si chomphua area around 20 k from Chumphae, I am staying in hotel on route 228 ,nice place but I wish if they have a kitchen.

<!--quoteo(post=3657205:date=2010-05-31 23:32:36:name=blackcountryboing)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blackcountryboing @ 2010-05-31 23:32:36) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=3657205"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I take it you mean Chum Phae?

If so I doubt it very much you will find a place to rent like that. It's an up country Town, that does not have the market for that. However there are some hotels in the area I believe that one of them is pretty new.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Thank you for your answer,actually right now I am in Si chomphua area around 20 k from Chumphae, I am staying in hotel on route 228 ,nice place but I wish if they have a kitchen.

There is a fairly new place right in town, furnished rooms and very reasonable. One road back from the main road..sort of behind the 7/11 on the main road....'be wary of assumptions' as in the above...

Well JRinger, I am not making any assumptions having lived in the area for 4 years I am giving an honest opinon here.

I live not far outside SiChompu...Trying to give out some helpful advice but as ever on TV you get someone chipping in with some bone comment....

...nothing helpful or accurate at all about your post. It would have been more helpful just to say you don't know or say nothing at all....

Do you honestly believe it's helpful to give false information? "bone comment"?

If you look back at my original post I said "there are some hotels in the area I believe that one of them is pretty new"

How is that not helpfull.

Also trying to establish if the OP was refering to Chum Phae not Cham Phea to point him the right direction.

Then it ends up he is not even in Chum Phae but living in Si Chomphu!

As I pointed out to many people on here with nothing better to do all day than slag off someone.