Bike Seat Upholstery Shop

johnlexo

Not in Central Pattaya but there are a few on Sukhumvit, one just south of the Pattaya Klang junction been there for years, also another one in the block of shophouses opposite the Sports Stadium on Chaiyapruek 2.

I have been out to the shop near the sports stadium on Soi Chayapruk twice to have my bike seat reupholsted..he is a very nice guy and his prices are very good but I have found that his stiching comes apart rather quickly. I now need to get my seat done again and am not going back to him. Any other suggestions??

We use Aneke trimming at my work, they are located on sukhumvit road heading towards the 36 turnoff, next door to the Toyota dealership (down past the Banglamung Police station) not sure if they have any signage up but the shop is fronted by a yellowish awning.

They personally trimmed a custom console for me (4 seat SUV conversion) and the stitch job was simply awesome for such a complicate item.

There is a small upholstery shop on Thepprasit road right opposite the soi 8 junction. They can do custom Harley seats, just take a photo of what you want.

Used them a few months back for just a standard seat cover.

200B, very quick and efficient.