Simcard Call Abroad

jonnog

Can anyone help? I need to make a few international calls over the next few days but what is the best - ie, cheapest with decent quality - simcard to phone abroad from Thailand?

(Sorry if this question has been asked previously, but I have searched and found nothing.)

Many thanks

Hi, we use an AIS sim card for calling UK from thaialnd, dialling 00500 before dialling the country code and number, not sure exact cost but I think it is around 8 or 9 baht per minute, maybe someone can be more precise with this rate,

Truemove INT sim card is a baht a minute with 00600. If you don't have a good connection you can use 006 instead and pay 5 baht a min. The cheap one always works good for me.

Never thought True would give such a deal, why can't they do the same with their TV?

I am using deecall service (www.deecall.com).

Load their application on your BB/Iphone. All international calls are directed through their service. Applications makes a call through their system, and the call is forwarded beyond. You dont have to make any changes to your contacts on your phone.

Very cheap and clear. USA, Europe, other asian countries around 2-3 baht/minute. True move has cheap rates for USA but not other countries as far as I know.

Its a corporate post paid service. Meaning you have to submit your company documents in order to apply. Though they have another deedial service, but the rates are slightly more expensive and works differently I think.

Edited by fugitiv07