Where To Buy A Dehumidifier In Phuket?

kirmizi

Title says it all really. I noticed they actually sell humidifiers instead. I can't imagine why anyone would want to make the air wetter than it is.

Any help is much appreciated. GPS waypoints/Google Earth placemarks are welcome. Thanks in advance.

QUOTE (ozymandious @ 2010-06-03 12:04:07) 2,000THB is waaaaay to cheep for what these things cost.

Try Suwantawe Air-Con in Phuket town

Google Maps

I just went to Suwantawe Aircon and they do in fact have them. The cheapest is 12.5k. Thanks for the info Ozyman..

Glad it worked out

QUOTE (ozymandious @ 2010-06-03 12:04:07) 2,000THB is waaaaay to cheep for what these things cost.

Try Suwantawe Air-Con in Phuket town

Google Maps

I just went to Suwantawe Aircon and they do in fact have them. The cheapest is 12.5k. Thanks for the info Ozyman..

Just wondering why you need one? I've lived in Phuket for five years and never had a mold problem. I only put an air conditioner in my bedroom after more than a year. You could get an air conditioner for not much more then 20,000 baht installed. When it's just miserably hot and humid, I retreat to the bedroom! Fans are always a good way to get some air circulation throughout your house and a lot cheaper!

Just wondering why you need one? I've lived in Phuket for five years and never had a mold problem. I only put an air conditioner in my bedroom after more than a year. You could get an air conditioner for not much more then 20,000 baht installed. When it's just miserably hot and humid, I retreat to the bedroom! Fans are always a good way to get some air circulation throughout your house and a lot cheaper!

Partly comfort, I don't like being damp all the time but mainly health. I'm prone to ear infections and damp conditions aggravate the problem. Sleeping in a "dry" room for 8 hours reduces the frequency of infections to near zero.

Plus I don't want my feet to web!

Partly comfort, I don't like being damp all the time but mainly health. I'm prone to ear infections and damp conditions aggravate the problem. Sleeping in a "dry" room for 8 hours reduces the frequency of infections to near zero.

Plus I don't want my feet to web!

Ah. that's why I put air conditioning in my bedroom. It has several functions, even a dry setting! But cooling is usually fine by me!