Hotels With No Soap

billyboy

Billyboy

The hotel must have confused you with an Englishman as they are well known for not showering or bathing for weeks on end hence no need to provide any soap. :D

Hold On there Tolley,, the French and the Ozzies are the Soap Dodgers.

NOT BRITS - NO WAY :D

I have 3 showers in my house so that PROVES it!!!

Bum guns don't count! :D

OK, I forgot to mention them, only goes to prove I can wash my bum while washing my hair at the same time!. I will admit that we did have soap dodgers on the ship's we sent to Oz containing convicts, but we did not want to part with precious soap to keep these dregs of our society clean. They got used to not having it when they got there and naturally thought they could do without, as they ALL smelt bad, nobody noticed.

At this point I must point out these miscreants were NOT soap dodgers before they left. No Sir!

Seems the habbit has been passed down from father to son for generations and is now part of Ozzie culture :D

Bring on that world of wrath that I am expecting, think I will take another shower before I get back to read my hate mail. (Note the word "Another") :D

Yeah, that's right, Paul; the bread thieves were all grubby buggers :D and going by the amount of flies over there they still haven't learnt how to wash. :o

Bring your own soap - thai soap in hotels errr not very good. I think its odd you dont bring a bloody travel kit with you.  :o

Same here. I always have everything with me while travelling so I can be sure I'll have my favourite shower cream, facial foam, shampoo, toothpaste, etc. :D