Marks And Spencer In Bkk

hansum

Im in BKK tomorrow and im looking to go to Marks and sparks to see if theyve got these plain T shirts that they sell in their UK branches as i struggle to get something here that is decent quality and fits well.

But can anyone recommend one of the stores listed below that is of a large enough size to offer a choice .... im due to go to Pantip plaza area so somewhere near the BTs would be ideal.

Thanks in advance.

http://www2.marksandspencer.com/thecompany....asp?country=32

I have been in the Marks & Spencer-department in the Silom-complex, looking for underwear. They have like 20-30% of what they have in England, but more than they offer in Phuket... I didn't find the boxers I really wanted, but found some I could use... Good luck!

The closest option for you will be at Central Chidlom (connected to BTS Chidlom) but the selection isn't huge. There's a bit more at Central Rama 3 from my own experiences - and a taxi there from Chidlom shouldn't cost you more than 100 baht each way. Good luck.

If no success at M & S try Giordano, bought some T's last year-good quality.

Agreed... I buy all my basic Tshirts there.

Not too often actually, because they stay ok for ages.

If you buy boxers from M & S in UK they're £5. In Bangkok they're £10.....

If no success at M & S try Giordano, bought some T's last year-good quality.

Agreed... I buy all my basic Tshirts there.

Not too often actually, because they stay ok for ages.

If you buy boxers from M & S in UK they're £5. In Bangkok they're £10.....

I found the M & S in Chidlom and bought just 2 t-shirts, theyre the Blue Harbour ones should anyone need to get a decent quality tshirt.

In the UK theyre 2 for 8gbp, over here it is 1 for 650bht (13.60gbp), but there was a 30% discount meaning they cost 455bht.

I spend a fortune on clothes sometimes a couple of 1000 pounds a year in the UK, in Thailand i pretty much spend nothing unless its essential like this, i can never understand why Thailands got so many shopping malls that they must tax and charge so much for quality clothing .. only people who get rich from taxing is the govt.

PS thanks for the tip about giordina will look out for one of these shops and give my opinion on which tshirts are better.

• 2 months later...

M&S have an outlet sale on at the moment, both mens and womens clothes in the Silom Complex mall housing Central Silom. I got a shirt today for 299 baht that was nearly 2,000 baht previouslly. The outlet shop is in the main mall, outside the 2nd floor entrance to Central. Most of their stuff on sale today was larger sizes (ie in the women's section mostly size 18 and over, bras from about a size 32 and up). Not sure about the mens as I didn't stop to look.