The Great Software List

sunshine146

I came accross this site a few days ago, brilliant.

http://www.anova.org/software/index.html

As well as this site

www.yousendit.com

Its Freeware. I copy/past the following.

Transformative. YouSendIt is a highly useful online utility. Choose who you want to send a file to. It can be up to 1Gb in size and can be sent to one or many people, as long as they have an email address — just separate multiple email addresses by commas. Select a file to send. You can send photos, audio, documents or anything else. Your file will be stored by YouSendIt without ever filling up your recipient's mailbox. Click on Send. YouSendIt will automatically email your recipient a link to your file stored on our server. Your file will be deleted after seven days. It's that simple and it works very fast. YouSendIt fills a much-needed niche in the file transfer space. As a simple web service, it’s very effective and fast. The fact that there’s no software to install, no account to create, and no security risk in creating and maintaining an FTP server, makes the YouSendIt web service so compelling to use. It should be noted that the free service does have some limitations in terms of security options. Also, the fact that files are kept on the server for only seven days means that the free service cannot really be used as an FTP service replacement for persistent files.

Edited by sunshine146

I did not find the download area :o

As well as this site

www.yousendit.com

Transformative. YouSendIt is a highly useful online utility. Choose who you want to send a file to. It can be up to 1Gb in size and can be sent to one or many people, as long as they have an email address — just separate multiple email addresses by commas. Select a file to send. You can send photos, audio, documents or anything else. Your file will be stored by YouSendIt without ever filling up your recipient's mailbox. Click on Send. YouSendIt will automatically email your recipient a link to your file stored on our server. Your file will be deleted after seven days. It's that simple and it works very fast. YouSendIt fills a much-needed niche in the file transfer space. As a simple web service, it’s very effective and fast. The fact that there’s no software to install, no account to create, and no security risk in creating and maintaining an FTP server, makes the YouSendIt web service so compelling to use. It should be noted that the free service does have some limitations in terms of security options. Also, the fact that files are kept on the server for only seven days means that the free service cannot really be used as an FTP service replacement for persistent files.

As well as this site

www.yousendit.com

I know this since a year already! :o Yeah its a good software though if u ever wanna send some big files and also be game images or movies.