Error 999

Wee Jimmy

Can anyone tell me what error 999 is. I can't get into my e-mail when asked for password.

Thanks

If I hadn't just posted a new topic of my own, I'd be incredibly sarcastic right now. But I won't. So I'll just say that maybe you could provide a little more information about what you are trying to do, and then we'll be in a better position to help.

Can anyone tell me what error 999 is. I can't get into my e-mail when asked for password.

Thanks

Same experience. Some E mail providers introduced secure conections. Just below the password confirmation you can find the question standard connection or secure connection. Click secure before you log in.

Problem solved.

Thanks

If I hadn't just posted a new topic of my own, I'd be incredibly sarcastic right now. But I won't. So I'll just say that maybe you could provide a little more information about what you are trying to do, and then we'll be in a better position to help.

Thank you. I think I'm the one who could be incredibly sarcastic. I have manage now so but I will keep a trace.