Disaster ..refridgerator Kust Concked Out :-(((

annabel

You may want to take a look around Makro at the freezers (their fridges are pretty much standard price).

My friend bought a great little freezer there for only 5k Baht. That might sort out some of your storage problems if the fridge looks dodgy. It is a Sanden brand - small chest freezer.

I think what some members meant was that with any business you need a cash reserve - some operating capital. Without some capital (or credit at least) it seems it could be difficult to continue to run a business especially during the tough economic times.

This has been a difficult period of time for almost everyone. Hopefully things will turn around soon.

The worst is yet to come.........chicken-little-sky-falling.jpg

I think what some members meant was that with any business you need a cash reserve - some operating capital. Without some capital (or credit at least) it seems it could be difficult to continue to run a business especially during the tough economic times.

This has been a difficult period of time for almost everyone. Hopefully things will turn around soon.

what now?

an influx of Aussies coming into CM? biggrin.gif

what now?

an influx of Aussies coming into CM? biggrin.gif

Chiang Mai couldn't be that lucky.