Bangkok Gym

mgs

• 1 month later...

i'm asking myself why somebody needs a gym with huge gay crowd .... i can't understand.

if you are looking for a gym, then there are many.

i guess you are looking for something different ...

so why you don't go to babylon or chakran?

both of them have a gym, too ... and you can easily combine with what you're probably looking for ...

• Like 1

i'm asking myself why somebody needs a gym with huge gay crowd .... i can't understand.

both of them have a gym, too ... and you can easily combine with what you're probably looking for ...

What am I probably looking for then? Why would you take the time to post a pointless reply and make assumptions about me. I want to go to the gym to exercise. If I want sex I will go elsewhere. I have this idea that I may meet some nice friendly gay folk at the gym to add to the straight friends I am likely to make at work, and maybe some gay work colleagues too. In my life I have made a few friends from the gym, gay and straight, and want to make it easier for me to meet gay guys that way so asked what gyms were "gayest". You do not need to understand or ask yourself why - different strokes for different folks!. I enjoy the gym and want friends who enjoy it too. Now you know do you want to make any more assumptions about me?

Edited by mgs

What am I probably looking for then? Why would you take the time to post a pointless reply and make assumptions about me. I want to go to the gym to exercise. If I want sex I will go elsewhere. I have this idea that I may meet some nice friendly gay folk at the gym to add to the straight friends I am likely to make at work, and maybe some gay work colleagues too. In my life I have made a few friends from the gym, gay and straight, and want to make it easier for me to meet gay guys that way so asked what gyms were "gayest". You do not need to understand or ask yourself why - different strokes for different folks!. I enjoy the gym and want friends who enjoy it too. Now you know do you want to make any more assumptions about me?

I assume that you're gay? :giggle: