Nz Tourist Found Dead

george

How sad. I don,t send a lot to this website but read a lot and being a Kiwi, having stayed at the Patong Merlin and just about to go across the road to watch the Southland-Lions match, felt like saying something.I,ll feel pretty awful if we lose the series but gee it,s only a game. He must have been really depressed to do it. I hope he,s at peace.

Well unless one has the same feeling one can only speculate! I myself turned to friends and not necessarily ones I'd know for a long time. Pray for help and work..I was told don't sweat the petty things but pet the swetty things. Stay busy and occupy your time remember that man is smarter than woman because he has two heads .... but don't think with the wrong one. One has to have good mental control and read and learn no matter how old one is he has to breathe in because I believe this is the only thing that one can't do without therefore nothing really else matters.

Suicide is a perminent solution to a temperary problem.

Tom Schubert

Here, Here Tom. I hope that others contemplating the same way to fix their problems, whatever they may be, find the strength to ask for help.

I did not know you but may Budha smile upon you and may you finally find the peace in death that was so ellusive in your life. :o

Edited by Jimmy in Bangkok