Are You Monogamous?

GuestHouse

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

='GuestHouse' date='2010-06-07 22:01' timestamp='1275922919' post='3672319']

So come on guys (and gals) who's playing around..... No names, no pack drill!

" You almost got me "going , a-ha , a-ha " Thought this was going to be a thread full of saints and sinners , slashing away at thin air a-la-Don Quixote and the windmills in his mind .

"To have and to hold ____________" to a forum ???????????????

" You almost got me "going , a-ha , a-ha " Thought this was going to be a thread full of saints and sinners , slashing away at thin air a-la-Don Quixote and the windmills in his mind .

Just thought I would reinforce the copy and paste of the very first post in case anybody missed it first time round.

I have to admit to straying.

I used to be totally monogamous and loyal, posting serious comments on a daily basis. But as the years rolled by, I felt the urge for more 'excitement'. I hate to admit it, but I was getting bored with my TV relationship. I tried to fight this urge, but it was too strong.

Within a couple of days, I was posting in other forums, replying in threads such as 'Does your bar girl go doggy-style?'. Of course, I had no personal experience of this, but it was the thrill, the risk of being discovered by TV mods and the risk of having my reputation ruined that made me do it.

Alas, my fantasy world came to a sudden end. After posting on the 'Bangkok Banging Bar Girls' forum one time too many, my secret affair was revealed when I accidentally used my TV 'Smurf' avatar on my post.

Oh the shame of it! TV mods imposed a 3-month punishment, restricting me to only posting in the Thai Language forum.

In retrospect, it was a life-changing event. I feel a better person for having experienced the thrill of illicit forum posting.

Of course, I have learn my lesson. Now I only post on ThaiVisa. You will never see my posts on other forums. And if you do - remember these words "It's not me - really!"

Simon

The other Thai-related forums (that I have seen) usually do not have enough posters to make them fun. They seem to be sleepy and slow or dominated by a bunch of psychos that Thai Visa has banned.

TV may not be perfect, but they are certainly the most entertaining and informative.

I belonged to an excellent small forum that worked very well. I had more posts there than here but the recent civil unrest caused huge divisions among the members, you couldn't get away from it, it was introduced to every discussion.

As it was lightly moderated the abuse got out of hand so I, more than sorrow than in anger, recently deleted it from my Bookmarks.

I was over on the dark side for a while as well but it eventually became boring.

I was worried when I saw the title of this topic.

Relieved to say I have never cheated on Ms TV - although I have been accused of casting a glance in other directions from time to time. unsure.gif

I'd be devastated James. utterly devastated. I thought we had something here. :)

I was worried when I saw the title of this topic.

Relieved to say I have never cheated on Ms TV - although I have been accused of casting a glance in other directions from time to time. unsure.gif

I'd be devastated James. utterly devastated. I thought we had something here. :)

You know, if I could get the post rating thumbs up / thumbs down thing to work - I would give yours two. One up for falling for the bait - one down for poor creativity in your reply.

Please go have a coffee, pen some words to paper - survey the guests in your resort to see if they can assist - and them comeback with a suitable / quality jibe. I am a busy man. wink.gif

Just thought I would reinforce the copy and paste of the very first post in case anybody missed it first time round.

Hi 'Mossfinn',

Works for me :)