Big Screen For World Cup

joe90

Does anyone know where there is going to be a big screen to watch the world cup?

I don't just mean a widescreen TV. I mean a BIG screen with lots of people, like what they would have had at Central World.

Does anyone know where there is going to be a big screen to watch the world cup?

I don't just mean a widescreen TV. I mean a BIG screen with lots of people, like what they would have had at Central World.

Go to On Nut Bar and Grill on Suk soi 75/1 Good food and have a very big screen all at reasonable prices. www.onnutgrill.com

Great Burgers!

OP asked where to watch on big screen, out of the bars listed on the CNNgo website link above The Sportsman has the biggest screen and is also the only one showing the picture in HD with English commentary.

Tom.

You may be the only one showing in HD, but you're not the only one with English commentary. The Office on 33 are advertising English commentary also (I get their spam e-mail), as are a number of other bars according to CNNgo.

post-22903-087211500 1276235768_thumb.jp

It seems RS is serious about what kind of establishment is licensed to show the broadcast. I noticed this sign at lunch today and though I can't read Thai, it looks pretty official.

Does this mean they will enforce this if bars (let's say in Soi Cowboy) are showing it via True without this little sign?

Edited by bkkjames