Billiards/Pool Hall

craigt3365

I am looking for a good place to play pool here in Pattaya, or best if there is something in Jomtien (I live near the Ambassador). Megabreak was the last place I played, and it had great equipment. Wifey and I use to go there fairly often.

Are there any other places worth checking out? Something with AC would be nice!

Thanks!!!!

Shoot pool off pattaya Thai is good,you turn into the estate by cucumber restaraunt and centre condo.There is a hotel in Jomtien,maybe soi 1 or 2 thats got a snooker table.A good snooker hall on 3rd road,thais and farangs play,and thats turn left onto 3rd road,from pattayaklang,coming from beach rd and its about 400 yards on the left,just after the Carefour turnoff.Witherspoons has a 9ft pool table and free,so has Shenanigans at Jomtien.

If you are good what about joining a pool team,i play for Simple simon,jomtien soi 5,a decent night out on a thursday if you arent into the mongering scene.

The Ambassador has snooker tables, not sure about pool or billiards though.

Now I think of it I reckon the Ambassador does have pool tables, downstairs in the sports centre same room as the table tennis, and the snooker tables are upstairs.

I finally made it there today. They have 2 different floors, with about 5-6 tables total...all snooker. I am more into billiards, but may join the fitness center anyway. Great exercise room!

Thanks!!

Craig

P.S. 120 baht/hour for snooker

Shoot pool off pattaya Thai is good,you turn into the estate by cucumber restaraunt and centre condo.There is a hotel in Jomtien,maybe soi 1 or 2 thats got a snooker table.A good snooker hall on 3rd road,thais and farangs play,and thats turn left onto 3rd road,from pattayaklang,coming from beach rd and its about 400 yards on the left,just after the Carefour turnoff.Witherspoons has a 9ft pool table and free,so has Shenanigans at Jomtien.

If you are good what about joining a pool team,i play for Simple simon,jomtien soi 5,a decent night out on a thursday if you arent into the mongering scene.

Hey, man! Thanks for a great time last night. Sure a nice bunch of guys you shoot pool with. There are some things I need to learn before joining the league, but it was great fun to watch. I really enjoyed myself.

I look forward to meeting up with your crew again!

Craig