Portrait Photographer In Chaing Mai

chaimdan

Hi,

I'm heading to Chaing Mai end of next week for about a week. I would like some pictures taken of my family and I... Can anyone recommend a photographer who specializes (or has good experience) in portrait photography... I know there are a lot of great photographers here (I myself enjoy photography and all) but I'm looking to get nice portraits taken, perhaps a few hours of wondering around...

I would want them in Raw/JPG format and that's it. Preferably someone whos good with flash as well, just in case..

Thanks in advance..

There is one small photography shop on the third floor of Kad Suan Kau which seems to be run by a couple of young Thais who love photography. The samples they have on their boards are outstanding. They

seem to have the knack of capturing the person not just the image.

There are 2 local TV members whose excellent work I have seen, that I'm sure if you PM them would be able to give you the real picture,,,,,,, no pun pun intended.....

Those members being " Bearnagh " and " Greensides "

They may even be able to do it for you and at a reduced from regular shop price....

I've seen some of the wedding photos that they have done..... Great stuff....

I sure it would be worth the time of a PM

Gonzo

Edited by Gonzo the Face

Thanks for the replies... These people sound lovely but I haven't been able to see the portraits we are looking for.. I'm sure they're all very good photographers, but I'm looking for fam pics outdoors with 1 and 4 year olds... It's hard to know the persons experience judging by other shots...

Quite a few of Kudos Studios pics on their site seemed pretty amateurish, or perhaps I'm just being picky...

• 1 year later...