Can'T Read 'Best Topics'

msg362

Just like yesterday, clicking on the title in a 'best topic' takes me to the home page of Thai Visa and not the topic itself and then I can't see the topic. Mods, you know this is a bug, can it get fixed soon?

OOPS seems to be working now

On second attempts no it is not working! I only get as far as the extended list, clicking on the title of the topic takes me to the home page

OOPS seems to be working now

On second attempts no it is not working! I only get as far as the extended list, clicking on the title of the topic takes me to the home page

yes i have the exact same problemsad.gif

I posted an issue and admin said,"Please post all issues and suggestions in ONE thread only, 12 threads running are a bit much to keep track of. Any future threads started will be closed. Cheers " And gave the link:

Problems & Suggestions

And a later entry said they do not answer them directly, tho I saw some answers buried in there. I guess they go down the list working what they can. But it is hard to be patient as as you get no feed back on whether or not they saw it, can fix it, will look at it later, or it appears to be strictly a user error and there is nothing they can do.

So you might want to post your problem there and wait and see what happens, checking back daily as long as the problem persists?