Kitty Hawk Airlines Cm-Cr-Jinghong

ChouDoufu

Interestingly the photo-illustration looks remarkably-similar to a Nok-Lite/SGA-Airlines plane, with the big yellow smiling-beak on its nose.

And the article refers to it as a charter, perhaps Kitty Hawk chartered-in an SGA-aircraft to actually operate the flight ?

Oops, the photo on the article's second-page (which I'd missed) clearly shows, this was operated by SGA. Perhaps because (googling Kitty Hawk Airlines) that company seems usually to be a US-based cargo-airline ? :)

Edited by Ricardo

Interestingly the photo-illustration looks remarkably-similar to a Nok-Lite/SGA-Airlines plane, with the big yellow smiling-beak on its nose.

And the article refers to it as a charter, perhaps Kitty Hawk chartered-in an SGA-aircraft to actually operate the flight ?

Oops, the photo on the article's second-page (which I'd missed) clearly shows, this was operated by SGA. Perhaps because (googling Kitty Hawk Airlines) that company seems usually to be a US-based cargo-airline ? :)

Outstanding observation.

• 1 month later...

The new air servie was discontinued after one month for lack of passengers. It was not marketed well and you could not find information on the computer, according to one travel agency. You can get from Jinghong to CNX via Luang Prabang, I believe, on one or two days a week. And you can fly through Bangkok.