Gta: San Andreas Just Excellent!

Shivek

It's been a while since I had a game of pool, but try holding the left mouse button and then pushing and pulling the mouse to move the cue.

You gotta aim first then press space bar, then drag left mouse button back the more back the more powerful shot then push it and u can shoot! :o

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished this Game in 3 weeks - without cheats - so, like, never say die!

The hardest mission is the one flying a minature biplane around the streets of the 'San Francisco' clone part of the map.

PS2 or PC? By the way. Did you have a lot of time on your hands?

The hardest mission is the one flying a minature biplane around the streets of the 'San Francisco' clone part of the map.

You're good! How did u finish it that fast? I have a question, in Los Santos there is a part where u can do missions with Ryder, Sweet, and Big Smoke so do we have to pass every missions from everyone or just pass missions from one person? Thanks! :o

You're good! How did u finish it that fast? I have a question, in Los Santos there is a part where u can do missions with Ryder, Sweet, and Big Smoke so do we have to pass every missions from everyone or just pass missions from one person? Thanks! :o

You gotta finish all the missions as far as i know. I know i did.

To complete the game at 100% status you have to complete all 96 main story missions, PLUS:

Purchase all 29 safe houses

Purchase 3 business (including associated missions)

Spray 100 tags

Take 50 snapshots

Collect 50 horseshoes

Find 50 Oysters

Complete all the sub-missions related to taxis, vigilant, firefighter, pimping, paramedic and freight; all to the highest level (e.g. level 12 of firefighter)

Win BMX, Chilliad and NRG-500 challenges

Win all 4 stadium challenges

Win all the moves in all 3 gyms

Win all four gun challenges

Pass the objectives at the driving, boat, flying and bike schools

Complete the trucker, valet parking and quarry missions

Complete all three courier missions

Win all 22 street races

Complete the three import/export missions

Once you have done all that you can amuse yourself playing pool, chasing girlfriends, playing basketball etc!!!

Enough to amuse for a few months!

I don't have a save that far back, sorry.

Never mind i became a member of GTA-Sanandreas.com and joined the forums there and guess what? I got the save game and also i noticed that the engine that thaivisa.com uses for its forum is exactly the same. The layout and all are the same so i dont know who copied whom. :o

I am stuck at the level Green Sabre bcoz the place is too far and Sweet dies before i reach there! :o How the heck shall i beat that mission? How did u beat it?

Took me about 4 attempts. Make sure you have enough weapons. Get in acar as quick as you can and drive there. Head for the red light thing. Then you will get out and it will cuts scene. Then start shooting the shit out of everyone who comes. Best if you can hit their vehicle as they drive in. Means you take out more of them when it blows up. Its not too dificult.

I am stuck at the level Green Sabre bcoz the place is too far and Sweet dies before i reach there! :D How the heck shall i beat that mission? How did u beat it?

Took me about 4 attempts. Make sure you have enough weapons. Get in acar as quick as you can and drive there. Head for the red light thing. Then you will get out and it will cuts scene. Then start shooting the shit out of everyone who comes. Best if you can hit their vehicle as they drive in. Means you take out more of them when it blows up. Its not too dificult.

Thats not the problem the problem is the path i cant get there soon enough. :o

Just passed the mission Green Sabre and now i'm in the Badlands (the countryside which is mountainous area) and now i'm doing a mission with Catalina (her accent is Spanish :o). Hey Jockstar r u the same area which i am that u told i mountains?

Just passed the mission Green Sabre and now i'm in the Badlands (the countryside which is mountainous area) and now i'm doing a mission with Catalina (her accent is Spanish :o). Hey Jockstar r u the same area which i am that u told i mountains?

Ye been there. Just moved on to San Tierro(i think thats the name). Just got my own garage and recruited a few people to work for me. Not long home from work. Will play again later and let you know whats what. All i know i have to set someone up for drugs. But i failed twice. Enjoy the mountains. That chick is ######ing nuts.

Ye been there. Just moved on to San Tierro(i think thats the name). Just got my own garage and recruited a few people to work for me. Not long home from work. Will play again later and let you know whats what. All i know i have to set someone up for drugs. But i failed twice. Enjoy the mountains. That chick is ######ing nuts.

Its San Fierro not Tierro. The mountains are really cool and have u done a stunt yet? I've already done stunt twice with my bike. First was after i took a pic of the snitch to get proof i just got on my cool bike and rode it down the mountain and it was cool! Then i did a stunt where i had the save game there is an area which is bent and i took my bike over it and there was a cutscene and i got extra money for stunt. :D Now i'm stuck in one of Catalina's mission.

Hi guys, glad to hear San Andreas is all it's cracked up to be!

Down here in the South there is no where selling it. I have a Thai friend popping up to Bangkok in a few days, and they just about know where Pantip Plaza is. Are they selling the DVD there yet?

Cheers...

Hi guys, glad to hear San Andreas is all it's cracked up to be!

Down here in the South there is no where selling it. I have a Thai friend popping up to Bangkok in a few days, and they just about know where Pantip Plaza is. Are they selling the DVD there yet?

Cheers...

Yes they are selling the DVD there for 250 Baht and i also bought it from there!

Cheers and have fun playin' San Andreas like I'm havin' :o

Currently in San Fierro. Have done a few missions for the Triad. But i cant do the next one until i have more practice underwater. Also have been to the driving school. Keep getting stuck at the same thing at the school. Have learned some new moves at a martial arts gym. Getting fair bit of money. Been on a few pimping missions. Its all good. I think i've only opened about 25% of this game. Cant wait to do the flying missions.

Today i was playing GTA:SA and i started off from the First Date mission with Catalina and robbed all of the four spots then i was doing the racing mission called "Farewell, My Love" and the electricity went off and my PC shut and i hadnt saved my game yet! I was like... sh*t!!! :o Now i dont wanna play it over again so please can anyone send me a save game of either Farewell my Love mission or either "Are you going to San Fierro?" mission. Thanks in advance for your help and cooperation! :D

I eventually had to play all over again and now i'm in San Fierro! I think San Fierro is better than Los Santos. San Fierro also has a car modification shop and i have modified my car and it looks ###### cool and i have parked it in my garage and saved. Lets see what happens next...

Was in Tuk Com Pattaya this evening and they have the original in stock at around 1700 baht.

Deciced to indulge and be an honest chap and it is worth it just for the manual which is hardback city guide to the three cities; plus a nice big fold-out map.

Don't think I will re-install, might lose my saves and I have just unlocked the whole map.

Today i was playing GTA:SA and i started off from the First Date mission with Catalina and robbed all of the four spots then i was doing the racing mission called "Farewell, My Love" and the electricity went off and my PC shut and i hadnt saved my game yet! I was like... sh*t!!!
After you've succeeded in that race uphill, go and save your game somewhere, ....even if you have to drive for miles and miles to find a save point.

Because after you've won the uphill phase, you have to race in the opposite direction downhill - and win that leg too.

Currently in San Fierro. Have done a few missions for the Triad. But i cant do the next one until i have more practice underwater.

The underwater mission is pretty easy once you have built enough stamina. I spent ages going up and down up and down to build it up.

You should go to the gym to build your muscles too, as you'll be needing them in Vegas.

have you flown the mini biplane yet?

Edited by The_Moog

Today i was playing GTA:SA and i started off from the First Date mission with Catalina and robbed all of the four spots then i was doing the racing mission called "Farewell, My Love" and the electricity went off and my PC shut and i hadnt saved my game yet! I was like... sh*t!!!

After you've succeeded in that race uphill, go and save your game somewhere, ....even if you have to drive for miles and miles to find a save point.

Because after you've won the uphill phase, you have to race in the opposite direction downhill - and win that leg too.

Currently in San Fierro. Have done a few missions for the Triad. But i cant do the next one until i have more practice underwater.
The underwater mission is pretty easy once you have built enough stamina. I spent ages going up and down up and down to build it up.

You should go to the gym to build your muscles too, as you'll be needing them in Vegas.

have you flown the mini biplane yet?

Yes i've flown that. took a while to get used to the controls. Also the mini copter. Just killed the reporters and have decided to give it a break for tonight. Will try the swimming mission tomorrow as i've been swimming heaps to get the lung capacity up.

I just passed the mission Photo Opportunity and i wanna know where's the gym in San Fierro? Do we have to pass a mission before we unlock it or its just there? Thanks for help. :o

Its not too far from your garage and not far from the building site.