Ladies Meet-ups

Boo

miggy you shouldnt be up at 4am!! anyway, if any one is interested in coming, check the bangkok sub forum as details are there. probably wont be loads of people coming but it will be a bit of fun anyway.

i will be there from 5pm. if you want to know who i am look at my profile and change the hair to blonde highlights and a bit shorter.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok....this month i am in bkk. i am going to the witches tavern on wednesday night if any of you want to pop in. let me know if any of you are interested....

HEY YOU GALS......

SADLY I'VE NEVER ACTUALLY MET ANY OF YOU ....REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED A GROUP A GIRL FRIENDS TO HANG OUT WITH BUT I'VE GOT TO STAY IN ON WEEK DAYS AS HUSBAND WORKS EVENINGS AND MY THREE YEAR OLD STILL SAYS SHE CAN'T STAY HOME ALONE (YEP NO NANNY, BUT LOOKING SO IF YOU KNOW ANY ) WELL ANY ONE ABOUT AT THE WEEKEND WE COULD ARRANGE SOMETHING IN BANGKOK.... PM ME PLLLLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEE XXX

I will be there to see Donna tomorrow (11July) at Witch's Tavern...

so P Bam, Hush,,and any other of the ladies...cmon there and join us

Zaza ...can you make it too?

if this time we succeed....it will be a big thanks to Donna...cos the ladies in bangkok (atleast myself) have made several attempts but none seem to have worked out!

unfortunately I wont be around this weekend....so am gonna make it tomorrow :o after 6ish

just want to say...dont know about the other girls...but I had a really good time finally meeting some of you last night...and also seeing Elsie again.

Donna..thanks for being in Bangkok to bring the Bangkok girls together

P Bam.........I have no words...am still speechless from the excitement of finally meeting you

Hush....all I can say is --- you DIDNT bring me those shoes!!! although I suppose you did make up for it by offering me more GnT :D thanks again sweetie.....also to that other cute girl...whose name Im not sure Im suppose to mention here? but you know who you are....

thanks again girls (and also some of the boys that showed up to join us)

and for those that are curious...yes this morning wasnt a problem...its the late afternoon that Im thinking....perhaps they should install a bed somewhere in a dark room in this office...Ive suddenly developed an allergy to sunshine :o

well, i vote for next sunday (22nd of July) at the Dubliner. a few of us agreed that it seems to be a good date so lets do it. live music from 2pm onwards.

you girlies were all good fun and i think it should be a regular thing! get some good looking blokes like those who were there last night and it will be a hoot.

(i ended up at bed supperclub - apparently it was model night. very pretty boys in there let me tell you)

It was nice to meet everyone last night... girls and boys :D Had a great time.

This should defo be a regular thing! Hope to meet more nice and fun ladies! (can be boys too :o )

For the 22nd, I wont know till next week if I will be in town...

Cheers eveyrone!

(donna, too bad we missed the pretty boys! lol! :D im sure it was loads of fun.. )

Was a fun night yes - fun meeting both old friends and new faces! :o

We did a repeat of it yesterday - auch my head......

CHeers!

me too firefan. i should have stuck to the freebies with no alcohol. much safer. lovely, as usual, to see your handsome face again...

oh why the heck not. we can easily arrange something for another time.....stay tuned.

ladies, any suggestions? pick a date and place and i can follow...

Hi Donna

yeah i think i could drag myself to the dubliner as the food isw amazing and the atmosphere is alwals fun.

I'll look out for you. may have to drag the husband and sprog, but dtill no stopping us chatting ova a glass a vino or two

look forward to it

• 1 month later...

hi ladies, just found this forum, sounds great and i would like to join. living in the very upcountry :o i miss to have connection and some good time out with foreign females.

is there any plan for another evening out in bkk where i could join ? my last solo ended up

in taxirides from and to pubs, wasn't fun at all. greetings to everybody in this forum, Thanna.

• 6 months later...

I am new to BKK,this thread is old but would like to know if anyone is still organizing meet ups for coffee or drinks.I'm free in the week and most weekends.My embassy has some ladie's clubs I joined and they have functions,but would like to find some people interested in sports.Thanks.

Hi Snickers, and welcome to the forum.

I don't live in Bangkok, but I don't think there are any regularly scheduled meetups. You could set a date and a place and see if anyone is interested in joining you tho!

Thank you that's a good idea.

I think because everything is still so new,I'm feeling a little homesick and would like to have a group of friends to talk to and people that have common interests.I love tennis,does anyone know any clubs to join?

.I'm still getting to know my way around but I don't want to bore my fiancee all the time with my mindless girlie chat as he says.

I think I need some time to adjust but I like Thailand,just haven't met that many weaterners here only from my finace's workplace and everyone seems so busy.

snickers.... try send a PM to one of the members on here... Zaza

Im sure she wont mind :o shes in bangkok and might have some days free.

i have some football friends....mostly male, but a couple of female as well but dont know anyone who plays tennis :D... well one..but shes not in bkk these days. anyhow when you PM Zaza ask her to introduce you to my thai friend. she will know who Im talking about :D she doesnt play tennis, but might be someone you can become friends with just to hang out and do stuff together.....

good luck! hang in there...and may be when Im back we can do a meet up (but I figure by then you will have known your way around Bkk even better than me!)

welcome again :D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

We should do a dinner nite out for the members here... i know just the place, where you can eat good food and listen to good live music and you can also sing too, as long as you tell the pianist the song you want to sing. Does not cost much think its between the range of 800-1500 baht per pax...

Frangipanigal

Ive merged the topic you posted on gatherings for ladies into this pinned thread for the ladies meet up

hopefully a few more of the ladies will glance at the pinned thread, and might have time to meet up

but I suppose it would help if you try to get to know each other a bit before meeting up

have a read on this thread and tell us more about yourself :o

Ladies what do you do in Thailand?

• 3 weeks later...

[we shud arrange sumthing maybe next weekend 29/8 for dinner or sumthing at this place called La romanina or Deva and my fiance can entertain us with piano:P he is a pianist and singer....

check his video on youtube jsut search for diojazz...

anyone interested? email PM me

... im one a half year now here in Bangkok but i still don't know some places to socialize and find friends... ladies, if there is any girls night out or tea party, count me in pls... thanks :D:D

Hello! :D I am exacatly in the same situation as you. I have been in Bangkok for almost two years, but it is difficult to find out girls pals. I am also looking for female friends. Shall we discuss more? :o:D

Archived